Silver Hand Horde Reconnections

Yo Ral! Where’s Miyane at??

You know you want to. Get on and reserve Ral asap.

Man, Rotten Luck was great…
Hello dear Silver Hand friends. I was a Tauren Warrior named Kagan back in the day, primarily in Ironsong Tribe with a stint in Rotten Luck. Those were good times to be sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello.

Also hello if anybody from The Winds or Harsh Winter are actually around. And possibly anyone else that I probably played with on a semi-regular basis since Vanilla

Hey everybody - this character wasn’t around in vanilla days but was on from day one of TBC, and I played during vanilla. Mostly did pvp, and would raid Stormwind pretty frequently to kill the Auctioneers or whichever paladins happened to be badass enough to permaflag themselves! (yes that was tongue in cheek… paladins? badass? I laugh.)

Solo capping towers in AV is one of my fondest WoW memories, then killing the handful of defenders that would come back. Really made for some good rivalries and amusing rage whispers from level 1 alts.

I remember that fateful day when Blizz gave free transfers to the Horde from Silver Hand and the terrible split to Scryers… alas. Wasn’t really the same after that.

If I end up zugging around in Classic, I’ll probably redo my old Troll shaman Zattara. Or fulfill my dream of a Tauren warrior.

Anyway, Eurron will see you in TBC expansion! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

What he said Ral.

We’ll have a nice Cured Ham Steak waiting :wink:

Gargit#0042 on Discord, by the way

2 Likes

Hey guys! In light of everything I decided to make a quick-ish Discord server for old Silver Hand peeps (and friends) to join up and hopefully connect, chat, find a server together, or whatever.

Absolutely everyone is welcome join! I only recently made it as of this posting, but several people showed interest when talking separately so hopefully we can get something going!

The forum won’t let me post a full link, but copying this should work:
discord.gg/Jg9gvNC

1 Like

A quick hello to old folks and new!
I’m not sure if I’ll be playing on Classic or not, but it’s certainly nice to see so many folks from the olden days! :wink:

9 Likes

Hey everyone! This is Hellaz, played a pally in the Horde guild Eternity during TBC on Silver Hand. I’ll be playing on the RP-PvP server for Classic with some old friends and co-workers. Most likely raiding 1, maybe 2 nights a week. If any of my old guildies see this and want to play, hit me up!

1 Like

RAAAAAAAAAAL

If you don’t get your butt in here right now you are GROUNDED

4 Likes

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(Not the ascii I wanted to use)

100% the only time I actually ever RP’d was with Kretol, dragging him to the deeper buildings of Orgrimmar, trying to seduce him :smiley:

Lets see here, I’m Harvest. I’ve been around forever on Silver Hand. I was in Stormfist, Wartorn, and Hax at various points in time. I race changed this expansion to ZTroll for Dino reasons but back in the day I was a Tauren Druid. I still have some old pictures of back then somewhere around here. Maybe I’ll hunt them down.

1 Like

Slith - Undead Mage - Another one of the Rotten Luck founders, so awesome to see it still going strong! Nostalgia overload!

2 Likes

Slith, Kretol, Eryx, Pons, it’s crazy seeing you guys all again.

1 Like

Hello again everyone!

We’re at roughly 50 members now and counting! Feel free to join up if you’re interested in meeting any old school friends! A lot of people shared via word of mouth, so there’s quite a few people that didn’t post on the forum.

discord.gg/Jg9gvNC

Heyo, Ng is still holding down the fort on good old Silver Hand. I was in Wartorn back in the olden days. Hi to everyone!

1 Like

Drahkar, Rotten luck founder. Who’s up for some Rotten Luck Fight Nights?! Wooop woooop! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HAM!

Lurgarl - Tauren Hunter.

Hi :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, it was always cute when you tried to kill me.

Hey everyone use to play on Silver Hand, This toon was a taurn warrior and on my mage Centarn.