Silver Crown Mog

I want the silver crown from the following page for transmog purposes, but the page is rather vague on how to get it, or which one it is. I just went and did this on my main and didn’t see either of the kings listed. Are they special events? If so, how do I start them?

The kings dont actually drop the crown, I’m not sure why they’re mentioned

The actual crowns drop from Opulence in Battle of Daz’alor

The color depends on the difficulty

3 Likes

Which difficult drops the silver one, then?

mythic, I think.

2 Likes

That depends on what armor type you’re using

It would have to be leather, if it isn’t strictly a cosmetic.

Stabmcstabby was right

Leather silver crown is indeed mythic, so you’ll need some friends to do it

1 Like

So, I won’t be getting it any time soon. Okay… that sucks.

Honestly I wouldn’t write it off yet

You can probably do opulence comfortably with 4 people, or maybe 2 if theyre a bit more geared

Worst case search the dungeon finder in the old raid section, usually groups running that place on mythic due to its highly popular sets

1 Like

I appreciate it, but I have neither the time, nor friends for that. I’m not even in a guild. I’m just a solo rp player. My highest ilevel toon is like 390 something.

The “good” part is the fact daz’alor will probably be easily solo’d before the xpac ends, so as long as you’re not in a hurry you’ll get your hands on it eventually

Worst case, you use the gold version thats craftable

1 Like

That’s way more than enough. Look for groups heading to Gmod.

3 Likes

Unless they change the mechanics on the Conclave of the Chosen, that won’t be soloable, because one of the bosses puts a permanent pacify on you if you’re solo. You can’t even auto attack with that, and immunities don’t stop it from being applied.

Fortunately for the OP, Opulance comes before that boss fight.

I say even just next tier it will be reasonably easy to solo. I could just barely not get Heroic Oppulance down around Dragonflight launch at cap, but pre-raid.

You’re overlooking that I’m a solo player. I don’t do end game. So, my ilevel isn’t likely to go up much, if at all.

I mean…if you just want to do heroic for that one piece, I can help you out. My hunter can solo up to that boss at least (I think).

Hell, with two people, you can probably just do the normal strat and kill the adds so you don’t have to worry about the massive hp buff the boss gets otherwise.

My point was that I didn’t even have capped world quest ilvl at the time. You almost certainly have a higher ilvl now, let alone next patch.

1 Like

Hi, this is my main (aka Lolamarie). I can’t even do normal Dazar Alor and survive. I forget which boss, but I think it’s the first, when you get past the foyer, you have to fight a mob that constantly summons adds and stuff. Just so you’ll understand the “level” or lack thereof, that I can play at. (Check profile for gear)

hmm… With that level of gear you should have no problem getting up through Opulence. But I will admit that those fights probably require a decent amount of knowledge to do effectively at the moment.

As others have said though, it will only get easier as the expansion progresses…short of mechanics that outright prevent you from making progress, like Rastakhan pulling you into a different phase and resetting.

1 Like

I guess I’ll just wait and use the crafted one for now. Thanks all.