Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

They wanted to rp as them and / or high elves to be playable. Using the faction SC is an excuse. High elves at this point of time may never be playable.

You can rp one with a NE! (No high elves 4 u!)

They wonā€™t. You are literally the only person asking for this.

Every other person who wants/wanted alliance high elves are willing to accept void elves with the options for a high elf appearance.

Factually incorrect. A small group does, the rest wants VE to become itā€™s own thing.

1 Like

the fact most people have stopped caring about it has somehow made op turn into uber karen prime. they also seem to think making ā€œweā€ statements when they should be making ā€œiā€ statements gives their desires more weight. it doesnā€™t.

2 Likes

I mean, I doubt either of us could factually prove who is the bigger group, so letā€™s not pretend what is factual here in terms of ā€œsmallā€ and ā€œthe restā€.

That said, Iā€™m more than willing to get a lot more void options. You can even have like a bajillion void options first. Just let me have a natural hair color on a void elf.

Maybe theyā€™re French.

Or a member of a royal house.

1 Like

i just want to be able to jump without /twirl :frowning:

yes they will, even Ion said anything possible in the future. And im not alone asking this, we asking.

Bruh can someone just nuke this thread already? Iā€™m so sick of seeing this crap on these already-terrible forums.

3 Likes

/insert spray bottle gif here.

No. Nothing natural about void elves.

that is not a yes. It is a maybe on the err of no.

you and your 40 alts arenā€™t actually separate people.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see that happening any time soon, sorry.

Who is we? And donā€™t give me that ā€œthe people asking for SC high elvesā€ schtick. Letā€™s get some names, or actual proof.

Who said it had to be ā€œnaturalā€? Why can barbers dye blue hair blond/red? They do it with human hair.

Wasnā€™t that said before they VE skin tones were given as RP tools?

Why would that even still be a valid quote to cling to on the topic of expecting HEs?

for e.g. likes of the first post, indicates that more then I want or agrees with this.

No, that just means they like that post.

But letā€™s assume they want it too. Thatā€™s 31 people. Blizzard is not going to do something to please less than 100 people.

1 Like

31 people liked the second post. 30 people liked the first one.

would like to see blizzard post of your claims. I mean, obvious lies.

Yes but the OP + 30 = 31.

thatā€™s so nice, it was 29, now 31. Wow you are heroes|!