Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

I’m not against Helves.

1 Like

Are you seriously coming in with this because I said that one poster’s posting style seems disingenuous?

Besides, people in the pro camp do that to people in the anti camp all the time. You’d see that if you weren’t blinded by bias.

3 Likes

this post here

1 Like

No, no more elves but new races that are not gnomes or evles or orcs or tauren. In essence new stuff not recycled stuff

I think you need to follow the rest of that conversation.

3 Likes

do you know what that means? never accepting no? because it was a blanket statement that had nothing to do with helves. you can scroll up to see my initial response to it and how they responded.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that saying that someone not accepting “no” it’s dehumanizing.

English might not be my first lenguage, but as far as I know, that sounds like they’re talking about a person incapable of accepting no for an answer.

5 Likes

Why would someone finding problematic behavior problematic be insulting to you?

3 Likes

which has much wider implications than viyda game elves.

3 Likes

No, no I agree. I’m one of them.

Some one has to be frank with you guys since apparently you think its normal to ask for a race that is already playable except under a different subfaction.

All because you refuse to play with orcs but cant stand the fact that even light skinned velves aren’t the pure elves you wish to play.

Accept the fact that wont ever happen and stop spamming GD with this garbage. It super bratty and I dont like brats.

Wash your mouth out.

2 Likes

They weren’t talking about what you’re implying. They were specifically talking about how they won’t stop advocating for high elves playable.

they didn’t say that. they said “I learned long time ago that i will not limit myself with a word such as “NO”.”

to which i responded “this sounds a lot like eventually you’ll face legal troubles because of things. just read what you said. forget helves for a minute. just read this and realize what you’re saying here.”

and then they made the troll comment “accept a NO, and know your role. Leave this topic for those who cares about playable SC faction”

the fact that everyone else but you found the first comment troubling should probably be an indicator that it wasn’t appropriate.

6 Likes

ok, i guess i didn’t read the comment in question.

great idea, i know.

Anything possible in the future. So, we can ask in game forums playable Sc faction.

did you even bother reading? It’s about playable SC faction.

|So true…lol. Like they get to decide what we can ask or not.

Better idea, half elves. Can use original assets with it even, no more copy paste elves!

You could ask for half elves and be able to rp as SC just as good… or play dwarves, gnomes, NE’s, who also are members of the SC.

3 Likes

community wants SC faction playable since like 15 years. If you want half elves create other topic.

this about playable SC faction as AR for alliance

sc is not a race.

4 Likes

So you’re a Karen…

Here is a basic fact.

They’re not going to add the Silver Covenant as it’s own playable race for the Alliance. It’s just not going to happen. The best you’re going to get is void elves with more natural hair color options.

3 Likes

yes they will. thank you

i don’t care about void elves, we care about playable Sc elves