Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

Factions are reps and not races. Silver covenant is already earnable in game.

3 Likes

Exactly. Anyone who wants to play a ā€œSilver Covenant elfā€ can just go mog themselves like this:

And if they hate Entropic Embraceā€™s glow that much, they can just macro /cancelaura Entropic Embrace to their abilities.

Like, thereā€™s no way Blizzard is going to add a ā€œSilver Covenant ARā€, so I donā€™t see the point in asking.

1 Like

Especially with customizations cancelled for the rest of the expac. If they donā€™t have time for that, they likely donā€™t have time for another slight variance of elf.

That mog looks great btw!

1 Like

dude says sc but when i said ā€œsc humans?ā€ immediately jumped ZOMG NO HELVES!!!11one despite saying this isnā€™t a helf spam thread. lol

5 Likes

Thanks!

I wasnā€™t using the eyes I usually use for that mog when I took that picture, but they actually go pretty well with the gems.

Did the same thing when I pointed out Moonbell, the SC nelf.

1 Like

It is hilarious seeing them go back and forth.

2 Likes

to them sc seems to be a raceā€¦ that is helvesā€¦ but NOT helvesā€¦ because that would be admitting to spamming the forums with nonsense. yet, here we are.

3 Likes

There are several Dwarves as well. But they appraently donā€™t count either.

This is a very specific not-Helf thread only about the sc that are Helves lol.

2 Likes

Itā€™s obvious they only threw Silver Covenant in the title to dodge another deletion. This is like their 6th helf thread at least.

They threw a fit because the other thread actually discusses things other than just a helf AR.

6 Likes

i want high dwarves for the horde tbh. anything less is despicable alliance bias.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure why they think spamming will get them what they want anyway. Thereā€™s barely any blue presence on the forums.

More necessary feedback like bugs and unfinished systems get ignored.

With the way they post, I find it hard to believe theyā€™re sincere in their request tbh.

(for anyone just tuning in here, Iā€™m using singular they)

Totally not yet another Helf thread!

3 Likes

Very likely. Or they are just that obsessed that cognative dissodance has taken over. They are just desperate now. They got the wrong flavor of elf and are going scorched earth, lol.

1 Like

they also said something about not ever accepting ā€œno.ā€

which is probably the single most creepy thing iā€™ve seen on any forum.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen worse, sadly. But yeah thatā€™s hella creepy.

iā€™ve been in a kaelthas voice actor guy thread all night/morning as well. my mind comboā€™d the two for better or worse. lol

1 Like

it is funny how the opposition to high elves tries to dehumanize and degrade the ones who support it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s very bratty too. Which Iā€™m sure a whole team of adult devs would respond so positive to that.

quote even one quote in this thread where anyone has tried to ā€œdehumanizeā€ anyone.

2 Likes