[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

:fist_right::fist_left: /FLEX :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

I work 2nd shift EST, so I am not online most nights until 11pm EST. Are you guys still RPing around those times?

1 Like

@Talarius :muscle:

@Rookwood Thank you for your question. Nightly activity does vary from night to night and week to week. Many members in Silver Circle have fluctuating schedules.

A few players enjoy late night roleplay, PvE and PvP, and we even have some PST members, but many of us are in the EST timezone. If you happen to see some of us online around the time you’re on and able to play, don’t hesitate to poke us for some fun!

1 Like

@Shaureyne

I am actually working on my Introduction Thread on the guild website forums, I will post it soon! :smile: And I hope to make it to the events!

3 Likes

:muscle: /FLEX

1 Like

I’m recovering from all those dumplings I ate

1 Like

Sounds like we need a dumpling-eating contest next year. :thinking:

1 Like

You’re a dumpling, Shaureyne.

2 Likes

RP Event Tonight

Hatching of the Hippogryphs

:hatching_chick: :hatched_chick: :hatching_chick:

When: 2/23/19 at 6:00 pm (server)
Where: Ruins of Isildien, Feralas (Inside the Temple)
Style: Casual RP/Open Invite

Arcane portals and the Dreamway have been opened to those who wish to visit Feralas to bear witness to the annual hatching of the hippogryphs. Grab a companion and hike out to the Freyfeather Highlands to witness the extraordinary seasonal phenomenon, or linger to explore the ruins of Isildien.

Silver Circle allies in Wings of Kalimdor will also be holding lessons at the ruins of Isildien for those who attend.

3 Likes

We are still seeking more night elves to join in our adventures and share their own stories.

Reach out to us over our website or in game.

:muscle:

2 Likes

Moonrise

A late night RP event

:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

When: 3/9/2019 at 7:30 pm (server)
Where: Outskirts of Astranaar, Ashenvale
Style: Casual RP

Join us in honoring the Goddess with a sermon at the Sentinel camps outside the ruins of Astranaar. After the sermon, there will be a walk through the woods to the Shrine of Aessina, where we will make offerings to the forest spirits.

Anyone is welcome to share a prayer, poem, or song at this time.

After, there will be a gathering on the Zoram Strand, on the spot where the forest gives way to the beach. Once gathered, there is the opportunity to warm by the campfire and enjoy food and drinks together with the company. Fitting tales and songs are more than welcome as we wait to observe the moon rise over the sea.

6 Likes

Founding Day is coming up soon! The guild story will turn 14 years old!

Happy Birthday SC!

1 Like

Woop woop! :tada: :birthday:

We’re still welcoming newcomers to join us on our future adventures. Come visit us in-character if you’re interested in some kaldorei adventure RP!

2 Likes

Trek to Azsuna

Campaign Prelude

:sparkles::mountain_snow::sparkles:

Under the light of the moon, kaldorei adventurers gathered at the Temple of Elune in Val’sharah to heed the call from the Sisterhood. The senior priestess told the adventurers of the troubles brewing in the southern isle of Azsuna and implored volunteers to aid the denizens there.

Agents of the Horde have been seen plundering sites both ancient and sacred, seeking knowledge and power to fuel their relentless war efforts. Arcane anomalies have sprung up throughout the region, spilling creatures from the Twisting Nether into Azeroth. Haunted ruins have seemingly been repaired overnight, and, even more strange, people have begun to go missing…

Volunteers have begun their trek to the ruins of Azsuna, the former gem of the night elf empire.

Tonight the journey into Azsuna continues.
See silvercircle.shivtr.com/events for more!

4 Likes

Imbel: the Birth of Spring

A holiday RP event

:butterfly::blossom::butterfly:

When: Tonight, 4/6/19 at 5:00pm (server)
Where: The Crumbled Palace, Azsuna
Style: Casual RP

Imbel is a time to celebrate the achievements of those associated with an order, be it the Cenarion Circle, Sisterhood of Elune, Sentinels or the recently returned Shen’dralar Highborne. Many orders come together to share feats of strength, tell stories or share songs about the past year. It is also a time to create new goals or discover new aspirations.

This year the Silver Circle celebrates Imbel in Azsuna, the former gem of the Night Elf Empire. Together with their allies, they honor the various organizations they’re associated with by performing a Spring Creation Ritual in which they craft offerings from materials found exclusively in Azsuna.

3 Likes

Big thanks to everyone who came out for Imbel tonight! The crafting challenge was a new experience for us, and we hope you enjoyed it.

1 Like

A Nightborne is sitting down by the stables, the women working on grooming the sabers. She looks up and sees you. “Why hello there, are you interested in the Silver Circle? They are a grand group of elves, if you are ever looking for knowledge.”

love this guild.

2 Likes

A new campaign begins today! Anyone interested in getting to know us are welcome to visit our event calendar on the guild website (listed in the OP) to get involved!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Mato’thryn. I’m one of the people you’ll meet when you join SC. I wear a naga on my head. Okay I go now, bye!

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who came out to the kaldorei community event, Shal’Thorah. Silver Circle and our friends in Jai’alator’s Vigil and Keepers of the Moon look forward to another sparring tournament next month! :muscle::crossed_swords:

1 Like