<Silentium> Looking for New Friends and Heroic Raiders!

Hey there!

has just recently transferred to your wonderful server after 12 years on Blackhand and we are looking to make some new friends! Most of us have played since the very beginning and this guild was founded in 2007.

About us

• We raid primarily Heroic as we are all mostly working adults and don’t really want to devote the time to Mythic progression though we may dabble in some if numbers permit it. Raid times are Tues - Thurs, 7:30 to 9:30 server time.
  • We are an all inclusive guild; people from all walks of life are welcome and should feel free to be themselves.
  • We don’t discuss politics or religion.
  • We believe in being respectful to each other and in chat.
  • We have fun.
  • As mentioned, we are adults so while our chat is respectful in guild and discord, it’s definitely NSFW or young ears.

We are open to all classes and roles to join and make some new friends!
We are in particular need of people who want to raid. All classes and roles needed for raid except for Mage currently.
We run Keys, Mog runs, and a little PvP as well as raiding.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to contact me here or in game! Hope to see you soon!

If this sounds l

Hey, I’m interested.

Do you guys accept “Social” members? I usually just do world quests, rep grinds and that sort of thing…maybe a little M+, but I like to be in a guild for the social aspect. My timezone is EU based so I can’t commit to being a raider or being around at peak US times. If that’s cool with you I’d love to join.

Absolutely! Message me in-game!

Will send you a message in-game. Just getting back into WoW after a 7 year break. Was a fairly experienced raider when I was playing knocked out plenty of end game content at a competitive level. Just looking to get back into things and get caught up.