Silencing the Advisor : Bugged

Same thing…will not spawn

edit: logged out after abandoning the quest and went back, no problems.

Still bugged, but abandoning quest logging out, then back in again does cause Wyrmbane and Ko’jan to spawn properly and allow for picking up the quest again and completing it.

Been having similar issues on most of the chars I’ve run through. Getting a new one tonight: when I try to abandon quest and logout (to try to get it to reset), I get an error that “you can’t logout now”. Did a force quit and they had the side effect of screwing up my UI without fixing the NPC’s (Wyrmbane still in the floor, mobs still Afro and attack through floor /ceiling, and no ko’jan). Fun times.

1 Like

Ok. Auto”correct” messed up a few words in that but hopefully it made some sense.

Oh. Gets even better! Finally was able to exit the game. Logged back in… And was right next to Ko’Jan… who immediately began to attack. But Wormbane wouldn’t respond / talk to me until Ko’jan was dead. Sign. Luckily the NPC spawned again pretty quick and I was able to finish.

Bottom line: Blizzard needs to sort this area out. I’ve submitted bug reports as I’ve run other chars through so (in theory) they should know about the problem.

May as well throw my experience in here as well. Spent about an hour looking for her on all levels of the ship because she wasn’t spawned. Actually got stuck once between the two staircases on the lower level, behind the cargo, and had to hearth out (fortunately just to Xibala). Void Ported back to the ship and did a relog right into combat with her.

1 Like

yep still buggy, have to log out and log back in to get the advisor to spawn

i’m blocking there me too grrrrrrr

Still bugged, but now when i relog it just puts me through the floor of the ship underwater. Super fun!

The thing that worked for me was exiting out of the game where the NPC you kill spawns with the quest in my qest log still, then i logged back on to find that I had agroed her.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Still bugged. My pet also disappeared throughout the whole ship and appears swimming under the deck. I logged out and logged back in only to be in the water before suddenly popping up in the boat. Still no respawn.

1 Like

this is some bull, how is this not fixed yet

Okay so this post started in Feb 9th it’s May 1st and this issue is still not fixed. Quests are something that’s existed in WoW since classic how can they even allow simple bugs like this even go live and how is it still not fixed for crying out loud

Finally got it to work - had the same problems everyone had. Disabled addons, went to proper room, logged out, then logged back in and Ko’jan showed up. I tried a lot of different things and this is what worked. Good luck, that was definitely a PITA for an hour.

Having the same issue only when i log back in i see the boss and then the boss de-spawns.

finally got it to work after about 6 relogs.

Apparently this is still a thing. Been stuck here for like 30 mins

Apparently this is still a thing. Been stuck here for while with multiple re logs

Hey! I just had this issue. So, after many attempts of re-logging and porting out via: Void Portal, I came to the conclusion of abandoning, then leave the bottom area of ship, then go back down accept it, log out and back in and Kol’jan spawned for me. I did that twice in order for it to work. Every little advice helps though. Can’t believe it’s this bugged out! My minions were falling through the floor, so returning to the top floor of the ship I would aggro everything with no help from my minions, and returning down they still attack you through the wall. Kind of ridiculous as this is the WAR campaign. Lol. Not surprised though.

Tried abandoning a few times. I ported out, teleported out, hearthed out, changed characters, gave up and came back the next day…and every combination of them…still nothing. Shandris is stilll gated :frowning: