Silencing the Advisor : Bugged

Advisor Ko’jan does not spawn, or phase in correctly. Yes im at the bottom of the ship, he will not spawn, the npc that gives the quest bugs out as well, and spawns under the floor. Needs to be fixed so people can complete it, not sure whats going on but been here for over a couple hours and the npc will not spawn in.

16 Likes

On the same quest now with the same results, rather annoying seeing as how you need it to progress.

1 Like

Same here been waiting over an hour for this guy to spawn

Same. What a waste of time.

Same problem here…

Quest issue. Kojan doesnt spawn. Like others have stated, im at the lowest deck which is bellow the cage/cannon deck. I assume its the living quarters with voodoo table.

1 Like

Having this issue as well. Ugh

I’m also noticing that basically the whole area is messed up. I can aggro things above me on the ship. They can attack me through the floor and Halford walks through the floor with just his helmet out like he’s snorkeling

4 Likes

Okay a simple relog fixed it for me

2 Likes

Yes same problem! Please fix, thank you Blizzard! Love your games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed, relog on the bottom floor and the NPC boss will appear! FOR THE ALLIANCE

Still bugged, have tried everything yet Halford Wyrmbane is stuck under the ship and target is not appearing.

Still bugged, please fix this so I can progress with the quest line.

1 Like

I encountered the same difficulty as many of the people here. I tried relogging, attempted group hopping through group finder, tried turning WM off and then back on.

What worked for me: I had to disable all addons, rezone back to Boralus, totally exit the game, then rezoned to Zuldazar and the ship through the void portal. She was then spawned.

Quite annoying but at least I can finish the quest line now. Good luck to anyone else having problems with the quest. :confused:

1 Like

Facing same issues, done everything above and still same thing

• relogged, got back in, saw boss as i was falling through the ship and it hasn’t spawned again in over 5 minutes :frowning:
1 Like

Trying to do this quest line today & ran into the same issues. I also tried the suggestion of Sokari about disabling the addons & leaving zone. Still could not get Ko’jan to spawn.

if you got to the lower level, abandon the quest, reaccept it, then log out for a min or so. after you log back in Halford will be on the right lvl and the boss should’ve spawned!

this is just worked for me not a definite fix!

After messing with this for almost 30 minutes. I logged out of the game for an hour. When I logged back on, Ko’jan was there.

Quest is still not working. Going to try and log out and into another toon, maybe rezone and see if that helps. Really sucks to have this not working when it is needed.

Just got too this quest now, and it’s still bugged out she won’t spawn at all I’ve been here a couple hours now.

I have same bug. I cant finish that quest…