Sign in here if you are tired of seeing Sylvanas

I’m tired of it. She seems to be powering up more and more every time she appears and I’m completely in the dark on when they showed her getting this power.

Also the “Sylvanas is secretly right” nonsense makes me cringe so hard it feels like I’m gonna collapse into a black hole.

19 Likes

I don’t have a problem with her but her ever growing power and ability to defeat any enemy without breaking a sweat is getting a little annoying… I mean we have Tryande empowered by a god and she struggles with Nathanos and a couple of Valkry?

10 Likes

signing here cause tired of it

6 Likes

Can I sign more than once? I have never understood why fanboys want to put their **** in a rotting corpse so bad and honestly I would love to see her burned so these people would get over it and get some help.

5 Likes

Sylvanas died years ago and what ever that purple goo is in here shape I agree. Here is hoping we will find the real Sylvanas in shadowlands.

2 Likes

Just seeing her in cinematic alone ruined hype for next expansion. I’m tired of her being this invincible being able to knock anyone around without any effort. Its boring, aannoying, and it just ruins the mood.

13 Likes

The only good thing about this expansion is that we get to see arthas,gul’dan, vol’jin obviously, etc.

Should’ve known the writers wouldn’t let anything bad happen to their waifu. Disgusting.

9 Likes

Dark Fate writer is furiously rubbing himself right now.

4 Likes

I loved Sylvanas in old warcraft, but now she’s the most hated character for me, like this cinematic killed any hype I had for next expansion, and honestly, seeing as there’s no new classes, no new races, especially those cool vampires they’ve shown that won’t be playable, gonna skip next xpac.

8 Likes

The writers have a massive hard on for her. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’s redeemed or is playing 420D chess or something stupid like that.

Heck one of the writers is basically obsessed with her and wrote Nathanos as a self-insert, look it up.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Signed with every fiber of my being. Begone Sylvie. We dont want you here anymore.

(actually I’ll take 1 last cinematic where she dies in the most spectacularly gory way)

12 Likes

Yeah I just don’t find Sylvanus that interesting. There better be some amazing features for this next xpac otherwise meh…

5 Likes

I’m holding out hope for allied races (since covenants and alliances seem to be a major theme in the expansion) but I’m not optimistic.

I can’t be the only one who misread that as 42DD chess…

2 Likes

Is it TOO much to ask that a INTERESTING character gets to live longer than THREE minutes!?!?!?

5 Likes

They seem to be deliberately continuing with the same (unpopular) theme from BfA to get to the point where WoW evolves into a game where players stop caring about the lore as much. Then they can start trimming costs in that section.

First tier hopefully. Just like Gul’dan. And I hope she gets disenchanted and crumbled to dust, just like Gul’dan. The funniest ever would be if Arthas’ spirit does that by picking her up by her neck and dusting her, just like Illidan did to Gul’dan.

10 Likes

This reminds me of the time, Players where tired of Orcs :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not sure going to the Shadowlands is a good move Sylvie. Imagine how many pissed off victims of the burning of Teldrassil are waiting for her.

6 Likes