*sigh* It's gonna be Genn, isn't it

The Horde just welcomed back the Dragonmaw, the Shattered hand and several other baddy orc clans all while accepting Warlocks openly. The Scarlets were never as bad as any of them.

Besides with the “new direction” of the game id be somewhat surprised to see Blizz take either faction down a villainy road again.

1 Like

That sounds yummy!

No human kingdom will be ruled by an elf.

Locking down Ironforge temporarily while she got her affairs in order is not kidnapping his son.

She even treated him as an honored guest while he was there, making it very clear he was not a prisoner.

He even TOLD HIS FATHER he was not a prisoner and that MOIRA WAS HIS FRIEND. Multiple times.

His father wouldn’t listen and still tried to slit her throat until Anduin essentially had to threaten to never speak to him again to get him to stop.

I hope so. Genn is completely insane and ya’ll need to see it.

Nah, I strongly feel that it will be Turalyon.

It was foreshadowed during ‘Before the Storm’ when he and Alleria teamed up to interrogate somebody and used light to hold somebody so Alleria could rough them up.

Then they had an awkward dinner party at Jaina’s later in the book in a side scene and one of them spooked Jaina’s mom with a tone in their voice.

The next scene was someone coming in the room to make an announcement and the scene after that was managing the situation though, so it was a fast transition; but the intent seemed clear enough or that stuff wouldn’t have been highlighted.

I also couldn’t help that Anduin’s choice to go off and live quietly mirrors the decision that Tirion made to go live in a shack in the plaguelands for a long time just because reasons. Priests going off on journey’s of discovery and self-reflection is reasonably common in lore and such.

I feel like its being positioned for a later Simba-goes-back-to-pride-rock thing, but Naturally these things take a long time to set up because he has to spend time with Timon and Pumbaa first.

of those two options Turalyon has the power currently to actually start a war, Genn does not he’s at most maybe an advisor atm. Turalyon meanwhile was put in charge of the alliance in Anduin’s absence and we’ve already seen the light can corrupt so the answer is quite clear who among the alliance wills tart the next war. I just hope we can merc Tyrande during the next war as yeah no I’m sick of her by this point

OP, a little more context please…
Wasn’t Anduin someone that went off the deep end so to speak and the Horde helped…

Which is great. Doesn’t change the fact that Anduin had to escape from the city via a plot convenient Hearthstone, instead of simply being given a gryphon back to Stormwind.

Anduin not wanting her to get her throat slit in the street is really just Anduin not being an absolute madman, unlike his at the time, magically mind broken aggressive father.

At the end of the day, Moria basically put herself in a position where she could have been absolutely rocked. And rocked she was, thankfully it didn’t result in Ironforge being turned into a civil war battleground, which was likely going to happen eventually due to the whole “Ruling Ironforge with an iron fist backed by legion of Dark Irons”.

The whole Ironforge affair was a mess from top to bottom, but the end result, with all three clans being unified again is the best outcome that could happen.

1 Like

If it is an Alliance Leader Gone Bad I wouldn’t count on Blizz using an established character but yanking the needed version of that character out of some timeline to push the story along.

That way they can say “Hey, here’s that evil version you’ve always wanted!” while keeping the regular character save for later use as a bench warmer.

Dreanei and lightforged becoming warlocks is the last straw for Turalyon.

Anduin comes back to defend the fel-void users who helped save Azeroth and defeat the legion and jailer. Genn has to choose between Anduin and Sylvanus or Turyalon. He goes “awwoooooo”.

Horde accepts everyone into their ranks while Tur-y’all’loln kick out the void elves. Night elves. And anyone else caught using bad magic. The alliance warlocks join the horde.

Meanwhile scarlet crusade takes this opportunity to stage a cooooo, koooo? And the lightuaiance sacks booty bay killing every single goblin there.

You are now in the horde if you are a warlock or shadow priest. Although everyone else can choose where to be.

Imo Night elfs before BFA should have joined horde. I think someone who didn’t want night elves to go horde was pushing for Sylvanus to make them upset.

At the end of the expansion a bunch of Exodar, xendoar, vindicar ships uncloak over every major city in the eastern kingdoms and kul tiras. Naruu descend from the heavens. And robotic lightforged drones start pouring out everywhere. The AU portal is rebuilt and that crazy dreanei lady pours in through the “light portal”.

The Forsaken are azeroths only hope.

Calia menethil switches over to Turyalylons side betraying Lillian.

Baine wants the tauren to leave the horde and join the alliance. Gnomes and goblins see all this and build a huge colony ship to blast off into the great dark beyond and are a third faction now with the vulpera.

The sethrak become playable on the allightiance side and are the only group unable to be warlocks because it makes their scales itch. They want to chase after the goblins gnomes and vulpera to enslave and eat them. Butt tuyrylon says no.

The goblins use a giant robot mechasuit space ship to pull the sword out of the big desert place and fight off a giant lightforged space dragon sent because turylon and the light keeps getting their butts kicked by the burning legion 2.0 aka the horde which is all Player drenai and lightforged warlocks now.

Magni retires in loamm.

The nightborn open a portal to a new world and start their own invasion because azeroth is ded.

WOW2 launches and it’s the Nightborne and void elves together vs the Goblins, Vulpera and gnomes. Except it’s super far future high tech. Humans and orcs are a mythigical race of predecessors and Genn greymane is diefied as The Destroyer and Betrayer. While the elves worship Sylvanus as a mother goddess who set them free…

The gnomes, vulpera, and goblins all don’t believe in divinity or magic anymore and they think that the Forsaken are just some sort of parasitic organism that controls the former hosts body. They weaponize it.

Also wouldn’t it be funny if dadghar kadghar went all mwhuwhahahaha evul?

Thank god.

I watched a compelling video recently that suggested it was going to be Turalyon with the backing of the scarlet crusade. (“Scarlet Crusade REJOINS The Alliance?! A Lordaeron ALLIED Race”)

Apparently new SC assets were mined in a semi-recent patch, then there’s the SC’s claim that they have a legitimate Menethil heir to the throne.

So the new regime could end up being Light fanatics, Turalyon and a young Menethil whose been brainwashed to despise and hate all undead + the horde. Chances are they hate Worgens almost as much.

I have an idea.

How bout the next villain not be a major facet of a player faction? Just a thought. Neither the Alliance or Horde are evil, so there really should be a moratorium on making leaders of player factions villains. ~Thanks in advance!~

1 Like

my vote goes to turalyon. think he’s gonna go all-in with the light, start thinkin azeroth is corrupted and try to burn it to the ground, and we’re gonna have to stop him by teaming up.

atleast, that’s my guess. maybe he’ll get the scarlets involved on his side, i dunno.

1 Like

i think it would be turalyon also

1 Like

Looks like someone wasn’t paying attention to how Genn’s character has grown more calm and inclusive over the expansions.
Guess you don’t know who’s sitting on the throne right now with full support of the Stormwind nobles.

It’ll be Jaina.

The Horde will nuke her again then Blizzard will portray her as evil for wanting revenge.