Siege of Orgrimmar Skip - Don't forget

Unless they have changed requirements/functions, all you have to do is:
-Clear SoO on a non-Shaman alt up to (But don’t kill) the Dark Shamans
-Start a group finder group, on that alt within the raid, then logoff, the group doesn’t disband for I think 5 mins.
-Log on to one of your Shamans, look for your group you made, apply, logoff.
-Log back on to the character you started the group on, accept the application, log off again.
-Log on the Shaman, accept the invitation and book it to the SoO entrance (probably park the character outside the raid) before the raid auto disbands.
-???
-Enjoy your skip to the Dark Shamans.

3 Likes

Nah, they should be brought back.

Correct, and the same thing applies with Tusks, or just about any raid (not all but most) where you want to farm something specific.

I’d like to also see them fix SoO so all the RP fights don’t bug out. Especially the Klaxxi fight.

1 Like

Begone you inferior Humanbeak

2 Likes

I really wish the mods would step in and permaban the fake accounts.

But then the joke would be ruined!

It may be a bug that is simply unfixable without a lot of work. Perhaps they could make it easier to reset the fight instead?

No, it’s just they haven’t done anything with SoO in years.

I shall bestow upon you the greatest honor I am capable of: Bookmarked.

SOO needs 2 skips:
Skip to Galakras
Skip to Garrosh (or at least Paragons)

2 Likes

I still want that god damn Tusks. I’m at 700+ kills on him across my warrior, DK, and a freshly boosted Paladin.

Heroic lockout on alt.

That is how I got my kills. I’m referring to mythic.

I got the mount back in the day. I am 100% in favour of a skip. Mainly because I still need Tusks. But Tusks are not part of your argument.

You do not speak for me.

When are we going to see an interview that states they are lifting restrictions on the battle bug mounts from an quiraj. I still feel like they should learn how to burrow outside of their own sand pockets.

Things do need to change. But only when it is necessary. I remember how nice it was to just walk into kelthas room in tempest keep, and kill him without having to do anything else. I have felt like it would be nice to have a non linear structure for a long time. They could make it so that if you have cleared it once. Then you can skip it or somethin.

1 Like

Please stop. Please.

Nobody cares about other people’s mounts.

1 Like

then…dont?

" i had to endure something bad therefore so should others" i really don’t understand this mindset it shouldn’t matter

1 Like

Hummus-beak?

I want to lick you :drooling_face:

If I had to make a top ten list of old raids that need skips, Mythic SoO would be #1.

I actually just got the Korkron Mount and, honestly, it was one of the worst mount farming experiences i ever had…

False… I have the mount (you can check my collections tab) and I would welcome this change… no reason for everyone to suffer the same way i did.

This would actually be a net-positive for me, because other raids I’m still farming could get new skips to make my life easier.

Infinitely farm? it would still be on a weekly lockout… meaning one chance per character each week. You’d have to level up a toon to probably legion level (45-ish?) to easily slam through it…

2 Likes