Siege of Orgrimmar exit portal not working

This is still an issue.

Still a problem, just experienced it. Ran into the 20-person Heroic just to sort of check things for a sec, realized I probably have more quests I can accept that see me doing things in here, so I immediately tried to walk back out and it wouldn’t send me out. So yeah. Stilllll a problem.

Still an issue haha, umm i followed what someone else said, made a custom party and left. created a party again and then gave me a 1 minute countdown to teleport me to nearest graveyard :smiley:

2 Likes

Happened to me too today. Kinda ridiculous it’s still happening years later.

Yup, still an issue

2 Likes

IF you can get someone to group with you, it’ll actually take you to the graveyard if you just leave the group. Wild that this is still happening today, but what do you expect when you play a game that’s maintained by a small indie company.

1 Like

Blizz just added a skip to Garrosh with patch 10.1.5 this week, but the exit door is still broken.
Also didn’t implement the heirlooms.
so 1/3 of a great experience
:rainbow:

3 Likes

How is this broken 3 years later lmao.

3 Likes

If you can’t zone out of SoO here are the step:

Step 1: Get to front of instance (I’m 95% certain this will work anywhere in the dungeon, but all my toons were at the front)
Step 2: Go to premade groups and start a group. (i use custom)
Step 3: Give that group a random name and list it
Step 4: Once group has been listed leave the group.
Step 5: Wait ~1m 10s and you’ll be ported out.

This is a great thing to use for farming dungeons if you can get the timing down to port right after you reach the end. Also no ninja inviting unsuspecting people and hoping they accept your group request.

4 Likes

Confirm this works, thanks for this. And yeah, exit is still broken.

There’s also an issue where I disconnect every time I use the skip - so fun troubleshooting actually getting to Garrosh. Lol

2 Likes

This worked for me and to confirm: I was not at the front of the instance, I was in the area you kill Garrosh on Mythic difficulty when I started a group and ported out :+1:t5:

still broken. I am trying to find things to keep playing for and Blizz makes it really hard.

1 Like

big agree.
I’m sitting here with a couple 22s done, all 21s done and can’t get invited to 21s or 22s because broken bear tank carry is required for scrubs in m+
The only reason I subbed was m+…

Still not working, zoned in on Normal cant exit, used LFG to port out. @Blizzard these issues are minor inconveniences to players, but waiting 3+ years to fix them just pisses us “paying customers” off.

Still happening. Not just siege, but many old raids. Can zone in, can kill some boss(es) but then try to leave through the portal and nothing happens. Can’t believe it’s been like this for over 3 years.

And if you’re going to fix siege can you also fix the dc issue from taking the portal to garrosh? Been like that since it was implemented. very annoying