Shutting down again, You got to be kidding me

This is crazy

3 Likes

Is it a slap in the face?

14 Likes

Crazy? Nah.

Normal? Yes.

I wonder if they will get it back up in the hour they say.

6 Likes

It was announced yesterday…

1 Like

Slapnda face :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Got a timewalk in with 4 minutes til shutdown. Feels good.

1 Like

I just ran this scenario past my coworker. Who does not play games at all, let alone MMO’s. “Let’s just say you play an online game, and there is a major update that they say is going to take 8 hours. Would you take that day off work to play the new update?” His response: “Heck no, I’d wait at least 48 hours to take a day off, because technology never works right away.”

This guy does not play any games, PC or console.

7 Likes

Well to be fair, last night a lot of people were so positive saying things like “Oh but I rather they be down longer now than be down every day all week.” To them I say PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

3 Likes

After an 11 hour patch… ooooh what a bunch of geniuses…

2 Likes

They probably just fixing the dungeon q lockout bug

i don’t it

So tired of these complaining posts about maintenance. In order to keep your car running you need to get a yearly inspection, change the oil, rotate the tires, etc.

It’s ridiculous to complain about something that is expected and has been going on for over 20 years since MMORPGs hit the shelves.

2 Likes

Ya with what happen yesterday, I was like ok they working on quality but now its just complete bull stuff. Server restarts I’m guessing but wow just frakin wow.

While questing this morning a lot of people were whining about lag so maybe it is addressing that. Hopefully. It’s nice when people are talking in general chat except when the topic is boring or it’s incessant whining and crying.

2 Likes

I never had one problem with lag at all.

Quit whinning

What do you do for work?

After all that downtime yesterday and you didn’t think there would be a restart today? :rofl:

And?

10/char