<Shut Up and Color> [H] [PvP/PvE] Recruiting

[NA][Horde][PvP]
We are a semi-hardcore raiding and PvP guild planning on weekend raiding, world PvP, battleground premades, and twinking (29 bracket). Our guild is primarily 30+ adults who have played various games together going back to vanilla and TBC.

Raids: Saturday and Sunday 3pm to 7pm EST / 12pm to 4 pm PST (very likely we won’t need this much time once we get some gear until AQ). Optional weeknight raids for 3 day reset content may also be planned.

Loot: Loot Council consisting of 2 officers and 3 rotating positions filled by raiders. 20 man content and PvP items will be /roll.

Expectations: We want to complete raid content efficiently to not waste people’s time. We expect raiders to be on time with appropriate consumables in a PvE raiding spec. We would like to start raiding 1.5-2 months after launch.

Recruiting: We are currently recruiting all classes/roles. We are looking for people interested in any or all of our guild activities, as well as more casual players just looking for some people to run dungeons and bgs with.

If you are interested please contact us on discord.
Trotti#9605
Azeri#7774
Rancidd#2772

My favorite Guild name so far, will fully depend on my schedule at release if I’d be able to make raids. Also I have no classic experience, so I might need my hand held or I may color outside the line.

2 Likes

I hope your guild icon is Lucy shouting at Linus…!

(And if THAT reply does not reveal that I am WAAAY past 30+ nothing will, lol.)

that would be funny

Now we just need an artist to make up something like that!

that would be awsome

Love the name.

ty very much

Current raid needs:
Prot warrior: low
Fury warrior: high
Resto druid: low
Other druid specs: closed
Resto shaman: medium
Other shaman specs: closed
Holy/disc priest: medium
Shadow priest: closed