Shuffle Duos.. Hear me out

Before you say just get another DPS and play 3s or que 2s let me explain why I even thought of this.

Right now me and my group of friends (some that would never) are all making sure we have a healer spec on deck so we can rotate out and duo que for the new Solo/Duo Blitz coming. This made me wonder how many other people probably had this same game plan to play with their homies and what a great impact its going to have on que times to have that many more heals queuing. Some players that never would have played heal till a last resort or bored on dps will play just to play with friends in the new mode.

How could this work in Shuffle and still be fair for all players in the game? Well duos (heal and dps) would always have to match against another duo kind of like holy pally. This only leaves 2 other dps. Shuffle is played in 6 rounds both DPS get 3 equal rounds with each duo.

I know if you already have a DPS and Heal its fairly easy to find another DPS or just que 2s. I am just thinking maybe this healer incentive they are trying with Blitz could possibly have a positive effect on Que times if also implemented in Shuffle.

Thanks,

Would rather shuffle just gets deleted for a real soloq tbh.

8 Likes

Shuffle shouldn’t even be shuffle. It should just be a randomized 3v3 match. One round.

but muh bad luck

If you’re concerned about that, you’d benefit from one single round anyway since odds are you get identified as a weak link by round 2 and bullied for the rest of the lobby.

4 Likes

NOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU WANT A NORMAL GAMEMODE NOOOOOO!!! You think you do but you dont! We at blizzard firmley believe that you would enjoy annoying, rage inducing and time wasting gimmick filled gamemodes that nobody wants! You will be locked in a full mage and 1 melee lobby as a warrior! And you will be locked in a full melee lobby as a warlock! For 6 rounds!!! Muahahahha we at blizzard love your money! We will kill the gamemode faster than you would expect and force you to sit and wait just to play it!!! Man… its like a month passed already! Time to pay up!!!

Real solo wont ever happen because blizzard literally hates you and everyone who plays pvp. They think we want mario party gamemodes when we dont. 1 n done matches will be the revival of pvp fr but they dont pvp so they wont

1 Like

I can see it being nice to not have to deal with a lobby that hard counters you for 6 rounds but I’d also hate to set long ques for 1 round.

One thing about the current system is you’re at least getting 6 arenas with one Que making the long que not as bad. There’s 10 loading screens and 5 re ques that’s not having to happen.

it shouldve always been ranked skirmish qs. 1 game and youre out

1 Like

That would just mean the bracket would be filled with boosters. One of the best things in shuffle is that you can’t get boosted. Thats why certain warriors have only been 2700 in shuffle but 3k in arena. When it should be the other way around.

2 Likes

There’s a site people keep talking about that does Remote Desktop pilots for shuffle. Idk if it’s real or a scam but I have seen people talking about some evoker using it

Are servers back up, friend?

Uh please stay on topic

Have you seen the new login screen?

Have you seen deez :peanuts: :weary:

4 Likes

Dynamic q.

Delete shuffle.

1 Like

As long as other people can’t queue together.

It’s normally going to take 2 boosters. I can see a very good DPS carrying a healer to 1800ish but the other random 2 DPS are going to make it hard to really boost. Sure a good DPS is going to help a bad healer get ratting and vise versa.

The best players in the world 100% can.

Would definitely decrease the que times. And solve a few other problems at the same time. I think we’re onto something here.

1 Like

Really want to wait 15 minutes to play double warrior into an RMP

far better then waiting 45min to play double warrior into an rmp twice…

People always try to counter with this by talking about the ‘luck’ component but a bad lobby is much worse than a string of 6 ‘bad’ 3v3 matchups.

The 6 bad matchups in a row is way less likely than just getting an awful lobby that you have to endure. Adding variance into the system will average out better than what we currently have.