Show me your kitties!

It’s actually cool enough I will probably get it. Guess im glad its not attached to a 6 month sub. I mean, with no content till probably spring. Can stick to month to month

5 Likes

lets go home! this is hinting at player housing as cats are a homely pet

5 Likes

House Cats!

cat ppl allied race modeled after the hit movie CATS!

1 Like

4 Likes

Look up Vah Shir in Everquest.

And Taylor’s performance was the closest ive been to being a furry

The fact they patched that movie makes it funnier

2 Likes

Meoooow

4 Likes

And the movie still has bits that were wrong like mustaches not moving or very human skin colored hands.

Hence why the actual musical is better. Although I did like the movies Skimbleshanks. He was aight. And the only song in the movie that had fun

His dancer is also super talented so there’s that.

1 Like

Looks like he stole all those moves from Dr Frankenfurter.

1 Like

YOU WANNA SEE MY KITTIES?!

Okay!

(I only have one :grin:)

20 Likes

Lol same energy. Although Rum Tum Tugger is a ridiculously good dancer. Seriously he’s off kicking over his head in heavy boots in one of the lengthy dances.

An example of how high his kicks are if you pay attention to him.

Heck all the dancers are great. The movie version of this performance sucked all the life and chaos out of it. HOW DO YOU HAVE THIS SONG AND NOT HAVE THE DANCERS DO THE DOUBLE CARTWHEEL?

3 Likes

Meow meow purr

1 Like

“I’m bored, I need new toys” :smiley_cat:

1 Like

11 Likes

fat cats are cute in videos. Not so much fine all the time real life.

Had a fatter cat. Her nighttime comfy spot for a bit was the bed. Laying on my chest…

3 Likes

I love it so much.

One of my guildmates discovered the Cats musical randomly a few months ago. Skimbleshanks comes up a lot because we have someone with a name like skimbleganks or something in the guild or a family member of the guild.

1 Like

I’d say a light chonk is okay

The musical is so fun! Just a bunch of hot people dancing lol. Last I checked this is one of the most demanding musicals just because of all the different styles of dance and lengthy numbers.

The fact that the movie basically erased the very popular pairing of Tugger and Mistoffolees was also annoying. Even folks that don’t like the musical can watch this and think “Yo are these two like. Dating?” lol

A LOT of the time the performers for these two act cute around each other and its adorbs

Seriously how do you watch this cat sing praises about another male cat and involve a rainbow scarf and go “Ah yes. These cats are straight”

Like. Bruh?

2 Likes

My roommate’s large and mildly chonky 25 lb cat.

Me when seeing the roommate’s cat:

5 Likes

I call him Gary showed up at work one night…can’t adopt him but I’ve been taking care of him there.

5 Likes