A message said LUA errors can be displayed by something in the interface options, but I can’t find the option there. What am I missing?
I just got the message saying my addons have a large number of errors and may be slowing down the game. Since only one of mine has a 9.2.5 version so far, I’m hoping to find out which addon it is and disable that one.
You should be able to show or hide LUA Errors by entering one of the following commands.
/console scriptErrors 1 to display LUA errors
/console scriptErrors 0 to hide LUA errors
If that doesn’t help, you may need to try resetting your User Interface and start from scratch.
The addon “Bugsack” does a good job of capturing errors and counting the number of each different error.
Vrak isnt a devloper nor is he a gm please dont necro a thread just to rant either post in tech support or try a full ui reset.
Seconding Nok’s suggestion – Bugsack is excellent for quantifying and identifying buggy addons and broken source.