Shouldn't the Night Elves build their capital in Ashenvale?

Might I just say that I love the catty argument between the Nelf and NB. It’s like watching reality tv.

6 Likes

Teldrassil was grown in the four years between the end of WC3 and the start of WoW.

Okay, Granny-face.

3 Likes

Night Elves aren’t even arm candy since they aren’t even concubines in Karazhan or Black Temple. I feel like Blizzard hates their guts.

3 Likes

This thread is starting to remind me of this meme with the elves arguing

~https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/woman-yelling-at-cat-meme.jpg

3 Likes

Sorry Mr.Fridge, what did you say?

I’m built like a locomotive. You have the posture of a saddle-sore man, the face of a grandmother, and your men are locked into an expression of permanent disgust.

2 Likes

Unfortunately i have to agree. What has been done to Tyrande and Malfurion over time story wise and some of the ridiculous things that have gone on…just don’t put those characters in a good light. As with all Alliance leadership they only exist to move story/plot lines along and don’t act in a realistic manner for beings that are thousands of years old and seemingly almost immortal.

The whole Tyrande having a temper tantrum at Anduin’s behest to wait until he had personnel available to get to Teldrassil was ridiculous.

2 Likes

Didn’t you guys get the memo?

The new Night Elf Capital will be called Stormdrassil which will be grown/built upon the ruins of Stormwind!

3 Likes

I can agree about our men, but you can’t talk about us when the only difference between you and an ogre is the fact that you smell like dead fish.

1 Like

that’s big talk coming from someone that used to look like Voldemort with purple paint. and no thanks, i prefer to stick to the more… how do i say this… youthful clothing stores. but feel free to go without me, i hear they’re having a senior-citizens discount

1 Like

I smell like salt thank you, I’m not a Murloc.

I can talk about you. My character model had love and work into it. You look like wet spaghetti stuffed into an elf suit.

I fail to see the youthful in dressing like a Saberon, might want to look your definitions again.

I’m pretty fine with my age, I’m like a good wine, talking about which, gotta have one of those

I can se the love, extra Mc Donald’s for you cutie pie.

1 Like

Ladies, ladies! Stop fighting, you’re both beautiful!

2 Likes

more like blue cheese, getting moldier with each passing day :heart:

2 Likes

Okay, that was rough even for me

1 Like

ah, no hard feelings, we are related after all… and at least we dont look like those dreadful thalassian elves… have you seen those ears?!

3 Likes

It makes sense. I’m beefy, you look like bleu cheese.

I was going to say the same, imagine mingling with HOOMANS. Not my thing

1 Like