Should you open a ticket if you are being mass reported?

I know you are talking about the LGBQ+ thread - and people have tried to bring that up as an example of others getting away with something when they can’t. Bad idea to do.

That is an off topic thread LOUNGE thread made to contain the discussion in one place. Respectful discussion. There are also a ton of other off topic Lounge threads too, including one here on this forum. That thread is not some exception from rules. Lounge threads are off topic threads often centered around a certain community. The CS Lounge is CS regulars for example although others are welcome. It is all off topic on purpose.

What gets folks in trouble is trying to create other threads to “counter” it, or to spam additional threads on the topic.

I wish people could just let others be happy in their thread without feeling that it somehow takes away from them. It reminds me of kids being mad that others are enjoying a splash park while they are enjoying their skate park - just because they don’t happen to like splash parks so nobody else can have one and be happy about it.

checks calendar

It is still a Thursday morning here. I thought I lost a day!

8 Likes