Should you ask mages for water on BGs?

Oh by the way…we don’t. Not in classic.

4 Likes

Spotted the retail player.

8 Likes

I only pug, if mages don’t want to spend the few minutes prior to the match handing out waters. Then the people with Mana bars are less effective, thus making their chances at winning less.

Meh. It’s a free damn spell, it doesn’t cost them anything, etc. But meh. It is what it is.

You say. Buy yours from a mage. Of I do, then something comes up, and I have to log out. I lose money. Not worth it. I buy it but for instance…

I’m running AB. I’m in darnassus atm, I can’t get to alterac valley right quick , buy some alterac spring water in a flash. I just ran out. Etc etc…

Trust me. I have water on me, but it wasn’t the good stuff today, a mage handed me water. That’s the way it should bem. It’s not like it cost you money, or effort, or you farmed it… Just saying.

My arrows on the other hand. Require me to farm gold and buy them

That’s why I play my hunter for BGs. I will NOT make water for you. =)

i usually spend all mana and then some warrior oneshot me anyway

Right so let’s just make the Mages run into battle oom

1 Like

If we didn’t have xrealm bgs. I wouldn’t mind handing out water… but as it stands. I will not spend every damn game making and handing out water. No thanks.

On, a side note. I do notice while on my hunter if you ask politely you will get water 75% of the time.

3 Likes

if they are full on mana prior to the launch of the match. Why would that be any different?

I don’t do BGs, but I figure it’s the same mentality when you’re looking for a dungeon group: you come prepared. If you use mana, have water before you join the group because who knows if you’ll have a mage or not, and failing to be prepared means you might be holding your entire group back with longer waits for mana. I don’t see why it would be different for a BG.

4 Likes

water costs literally millions. And i have no money, i loot corpses on bgs for those 3 silver they give

I don’t ask for mage water, but if someone offers it to me then they get all the buffs and extra peels during the bg.

I dont give water to lvl 120s

2 Likes

and us ranged toons don’t get to loot hardly at all… especially in AV, those runecloth, and items that you can sell for coin would come in handy. But alas, im shooting and killing and not looting… but yeah. go ahead.

The mentality of not handing buffs, not handing water/food is terrible :confused:

Sigh. when im on my buffing class, im buffing everyone. I WANT TO WIN . the more people have the better the chances

5 Likes

Then you have the non stealthers EXPECTING the stealthers to go kill LTs on the alliance side, but those are the same ones that didnt 'hand out buffs or water.

1 Like

If you ask I will give you 1 stack on my mage, if you open trade without a word you can go ahead and get water from the mages on your server before you queue up. It takes an entire mana bar to make 5 stacks of water.

1 Like

Instead of tipping 1g in IF.

As alliance sign up for BG
Gets instant que
Beg for water
Get plenty of water
Leave BG as it starts
Profit ? :laughing:

and watching youtube while you were waiting for those 3 minutes to queue in right?

1 Like

and I want to make it clear. I usually get water. I ask politely, and usually get it. It is usually not a big deal.

However, the attitude on here is despicable. You are with your fellow realm mates trying to win a BG and further your reason for being there anyways. So why would you not want to do whatever you can to come out with the victory?

1 Like

We buff AI, we dont need to give you consumables you could have gotten before the game, if you have a problem making gold thats a personal problem, maybe if you were not so entitled you would have a mage friend that could hook you up for free. I dont open trade with locks demanding a stone, why do you feel entitled to get something in the bg that you could have gotten before?

3 Likes