Should we get a refund for the frequent maintainence?

16 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Just here to see who takes the bait.

2 Likes

Would you like your 3 cents by mail? Or by check?

I got it don’t worry

6 Likes

No on the refunds part.

Also servers sometimes need to be taken down to update.

Maintenance is not as frequent as they used to be, still every tuesday, everytime and at most ends in an hour anyway if not patch day or whatever is blizzard is doing on the backend.

You’ll be okay OP you said so yourself you only play a couple of hours

So this maintenance isn’t your concern

1 Like

i guess i lose about a day each month off my tokens,sure

No

1 Like

No

1 Like

For the love of God!! Get it together Man!!!

It’s the principle of the thing . Not whether I use it or not

You’ll be okay it’s patch day this is nothing new. The random maintenances and delays r annoying sure but this is literally patch day do you not want more content?

1 Like

3 Likes

Lol.ㅤ

No.ㅤ

Every single week???
Don’t know what to tell ya there,last week was a hour over and before was up within an hour so not sure how that equates for you.

They aren’t going to to that .

Todays maintenance is costing you 16.6 cents. Give me your PayPal I’ll give it to you.

On average over the last like, 10 years it’s been down for weekly maintenance for what, 10, 15 minutes tops? Minimally it might go down for the full hour and rarely it goes down for a little bit longer and to be fair, they do advertise an hour.

So, should we also calculate all the 1-hour maintenance that went for less than an hour and work out how much time we owe Blizzard? Then minus that off the longer maintenance? No? OK.

Last week was extended by an estimated hour, it was over by about 10 minutes. I should know, I was logged in the minute it came up.

Er what ? We pay for access to the servers at all times

No we don’t. We pay for access to our accounts when the servers are up and Blizzard can do whatever they want, if you don’t like paying and having on average less than 1 hour each week downtime, that’s on you.

1 Like

Well on my end took about an hour to get back in but still wasn’t hours like the OP was trying to say