Battlegrounds MM is terrible

I mean you can lie all you want but no one is farming 20k+ honor in a few hours. Its silly to suggest it.

You get like 700ish honor FOR A WIN in a bg. thats already 30 wins. 15m avg game length. Roughly 8 hours IF you win them all. Double that to 16 hours if you go 50/50.

Stop lying.

Oh and thats just basic honor gear. Then you get to sit in a queue begging for an rbg to take you at 280ish ilvl when most in the queue are at around 290+.

3 Likes

I’ve done it several times this xpac.

Make your own group, I do.

1 Like

And it never took just a few hours because thats not mathematically possible even if you win every game.

2 Likes

It isnt though.

Some people say the earth isnt round. Doesnt make it true. Just because you can type out the words doesnt make it so.

Its literally impossible to farm 30k honor in a few hours. 700ish honor for a win. Even if you win every match thats like 50 matches. A lot more if you win 50/50.

You are just bad at math. Its ok though. Not everyone can add simple numbers.

It’s not that bad if you are playing alliance, I am almost full honor gear and I got to 60 , 4 days back. I play couple of hours a day if that

1 Like

Approaching 10 hours. So not a few hours.

Either way the point isnt valid anymore because DF they will be normalizing shuffle (I am assuming none ranked as well) and you can farm honor/conquest there without being a punching bag.

Its not. I honor cap on a daily. It’s super quick on tuesdays with all the weekly quests.

Not everyone knows how to get honor either. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Literally a poster above you saying it took almost 10 hours and they still arent capped with upgrades.

And you still flapping on about doing it in a few hours which is like 3 hours.

Just stop.

1 Like

He doesnt know how to get honor quickly either. :person_shrugging:

Correct.

Alright. I will stop trying to teach you how to get honor quickly in this xpac.

1 Like

I mean you get honor pretty quickly, the horrendous part are the leggos.

1 Like

Not sure if trolling or just…

Torghast materials for a 291 legendary are super quick now, though, as are memoires. 265 unity is also completely fine for basically any class.

The annoying bit is initially conquest and then honor for upgrades.

Would love to know how you’re farming 15k honor in a few hours. I’m averaging ~1.5k Honor per hour depending on how many win/losses I get and that’s spamming Epics.

2 Likes

Win them. Getting roughly 1000 honor per epic bg which lasts roughly 20 mins at most, unless its WG defense. Solo Shuffle spam is even better.

Shuffle for tank/healing specs is like an honor cheat code provided you’re able to go even.

1 Like

Heals <3 <3

1 Like

That’s 2000 honor per hour, give or take. Assuming you can win every single bg. You had the attitude in this thread like you had some wise sage advice.

Let me finish it for you, for any others that may wander here for some hidden BG secrets…

You can win a BG by performing better than your opponents.

You can beat your opponents by getting their health to 0 before they get your health to 0.

If you are dying to an enemy, then when you respawn try really hard to not die again.

1 Like

I have yet to try Solo shuffle on my heals. Although my holy pally that I usually BG with I switched over to tanking in PvE.

Not at all. I had the attitude that I could make a character pvp ready in a few hours. I still can one day later.

1 Like