Should we all quit?

Of course people want to play on mega servers. That’s how games work on 2022. Big servers, large player pool that makes grouping easier. The server engine is outdated. It SHOULD have higher capacity. The whole idea of having hundreds of servers is dumb nowadays. We should have like 5-6 FAT servers and thats it. And let people move between them when they want. I don’t get the whole idea of blaming the players for choosing whats better. Such an annoying comment.

8 Likes

I canceled my sub, if we all cancel then they will have no choice but to address this issue that Blizzard 100% created.

nah all my friends have been on grobb as well

Yes, please. If you guys all quit then I can play WOTLK.

5 Likes

Yep, then the forum would be going “Why did they cap the server/faction? I can’t play with my friends now!”

Blizzard can’t win with these people.

2 Likes

Make sure to give me your gold before you peeps organize your Flavor Aid party

2 Likes

are you a bot, and if so- russian or chinese, also do you work for blizzard?

I don’t think it’s a mistake, I think it’s intentional. People move off a server with massive queue times, then when they are finished with whatever they are doing lvling/farming then they have to PAY $25 to move back to an active server again where they can actually play their characters. Blizz makes money off of this, why would they fix it? Calling it a mistake is a misnomer. They are very aware of what they are doing.

8 Likes

you literally contradict yourself??

“because they cant” “If anything blizzard should have capped it at like 12k” - that’s exactly what every logical person is saying, that they allowed transfers to happen en-mass forcing a megaserver rather than capping the sheer number of characters allowed on the server.

3 Likes

Millennialism cults meet mmo

1 Like

you guys should all quit so I can log in

2 Likes

Do you understand why that was said?

If Blizzard does anything, you say it isn’t enough or it’s wrong.

If they do nothing, you get on them for that.

They cannot win with you lot.

Blizzard has done what they could and probably more than they should for you. Now it’s your turn. Take the free transfer or suffer in the queue. Your choice.

1 Like

I think Sulfuras might have a growing population, from what people seem to be saying. But who knows how long until they have a queue, too?

Anyway, there’s like 90 minute queues on the Fresh servers also!

2 Likes

this is why my friends and i are going to Old Blanchy. we lived through the constant gankfest back in classic vanilla on a 60/40 server. it was not fun.

The only correct point you have here is that they are “Non-RP”.

However, I seriously doubt that more than about 10% of your realm actually RPs and this shouldn’t be an issue for most players if they move to a non-RP realm.

If they would actually police the RP realm better, you might not have had a mega server in the first place. Most of those people probably just went there for the population.

1 Like

wrong.

Sulfuras is pvp.

Old Blanchy is pve.

1 Like

That’s a really dumb move on Blizzard’s part. They should have opened the Bene / Farlina server transfers to PVE servers because that’s what those people actually want.

1 Like

Sulfuras is pvp (one option) and horde-dominated.

Old Blanchy is pve (other option).

The original person’s claim that both realms are PVP is incorrect.

2 Likes

Apparently I was wrong though:

I just checked and this is actually correct. I thought it had said PvP on it when I looked.

Regardless, anyone saying “Sulfuras is dead” is wrong. People have taken the transfer and Sulfuras is listed as Full along with Bene and Faerlina now.

No queue on Sulfuras though. Still room to grow.

And I admit my mistake. Well spotted.

2 Likes

Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22 Only takes a few seconds to see there is a PVE option.

1 Like