Should there not be a character account limit anymore?

Donā€™t beat around the bush, say you want more weekly mount drop chances.

I donā€™t have the energy for that unfortunately. Itā€™s more-so because I like creating different race and class combinations and play switch from them from time to time.

They should just make race swaps available within the barbershop.

1 Like

2 Likes

I was really hoping that too, thatā€™d be amazing and Iā€™d love it! But I donā€™t think theyā€™ll do that sadly, I just would rather level the race than to pay for a race change reallyā€¦

While I agree, I canā€™t see Blizz going ā€œHmm, should we give up $105 a month to cater to the needs of the number of players who want more than FIFTY characters but dont want to pay more than 15 a month?ā€

1 Like

Nah nah not pay like how we do now, just give it for ā€œfreeā€ like the sex change option for 9.0. Although I could see them putting up maybe a 5-6 figure gold barrier to put a damper on how frequently people do change.

1 Like

Data isnā€™t free~ They may take up a small amount but characters still need to be kept track of / stored.

If you want to use more space you can pay a bit more, works out fine imo.

2 Likes

Your option is super sensible! I like it, except Iā€™m pretty poor in game, main characters primarily being around 100k gold . I agree though

I agree, thatā€™s why I have 5 accounts now :laughing:

It would be cool if I could make unlimited gnomes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Breh, I have 13 characters, 12 ally and one horde for the achievements, mogs and experience, Hordey still has never hit level cap and Iā€™m still only 9/12 level 60 on my Allies.

I dunno how people maintain more than that.

May I ask why? I have seven accounts in my current bnet, but six are inactive.

Are people still multiboxing?

No reason not to increase it to like 100, tbh.

Nonsense. A personā€™s account includes whatever perks Blizzard implements into the game. Including additional character slots, if they wish.

And this post was made in hopes this suggestion is granted.

So, your post is nonsense created in the hopes of starting an argument. Which is what every post you seem to make has as itā€™s function.

Imagine having from each race, allied race and subrace a male and female character as if this would be noahā€™s ark. It wouldnā€™t be enough.

Everyone has different reasons but mine are just to bypass lockouts :slight_smile:

One character = one attempt at invincible per week
two characters = two attempts

x attempts at some stupid toy that drops from a rare in Frostfire Ridge
x alchemy xmutes a day
Anything that has a lockout benefits from having more characters

Absolutely :smiley: I multibox daily but I only play 2 at a time.

For me 250 slots is enough, I have no desire to ever reach that :laughing: Blizz would have to add like a dozen more new classes for that to ever not be enough so Iā€™m safe for a good long while

1 Like

Oh cool! That makes sense.

This couldnā€™t be more far from the truth, your sub doesnā€™t grant access to all ā€œperksā€ of the game. Youā€™d need to purchase the most current expansion and have an active sub that grants access to the servers to receive any perks.

I stated a fact, you stated an opinion that doesnā€™t hold water.

At this point, I would be happy with just a bump from 50 to 60.

Plenty of wiggle room to make a few more characters.

But if they wanted to make the cap much higher, I wouldnā€™t say no. :wink:

1 Like