Shortage of Ony Heads

Oh my god what a nightmare. :stuck_out_tongue:

the cooldown works as intended as you are not supposed to have 100% uptime on 10% crit otherwise the devs would have just added the 10% crit to base stats.

Well you say that but more people are logging Classic raids than Retail raids.

Something Iā€™m sure the devs and the bean-counters have noticed. :smiley:

Wow, way to be a buzzkill. If everything is such a joke, please just stop playing. >.>

Found the gray parser.

Mmmhmm.

I donā€™t invest any time into parses. I come to raid with Ony buff, never bother with anything else and I heal people, mostly the tank because the only thing that wipes people in BWL is tank deaths.

Letā€™s see you post on your pink parsing character.

rofl

What is your point?

Thatā€™s like, your opinion, man.

People speed run the original Super Mario too.
They speed run the original Legend of Zelda.

All these easy games and people make challenges for themselves. Just because you sit there muttering to yourself about how pointless everything is and how easy it all is doesnā€™t mean everyone is.

Do you actually think that you upset in me in any way here? lol come on dude.

ok.

Thank you for your post Kaivax. I appreciate your intent to keep Classic Classic.

May I ask you however how it is that your response squares with the Blizzard TOS:

(https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/legal/b8a1574a-8137-44ad-acf0-11c92e90b26f/blizzard-termination-of-service-agreement) ?

On a number of grounds, but specifically point 10 which states:

1. For World of Warcraft specifically, allowing players who are playing characters aligned with the ā€œAllianceā€ faction to chat or otherwise communicate directly with players who are playing characters aligned with the ā€œHordeā€ faction, or vice versa.

Mind explaining to me how the priest knows its safe to come into the capital city and Mind-Control an NPC so their own faction can kill him if they arenā€™t communicating?

Furthermore, what are the terms of this transaction? How can it be an in-game transaction if they are i different factions?

It seems like there is a strong likelyhood that there is real world money or some other RL value is being traded in for this.

Your TOS is being blatantly violated and you are not addressing it.

Devilā€™s advocateā€¦what if they have two accounts. They would know it was safe.

Lol the community disagrees with you. As of right now blizzard is cool with it too. Get off your high horse.

Good to hear you wonā€™t be crying when the priest gets killed like all the other people who are hating on people who KILL AN ENEMY PLAYER IN THEIR OWN CITY.

That is what is happening.

@Kaivax Your inaction to enforce clearly stated rules is causing conflict that you claim you are trying to avoid.

I am not surprised that people are getting bogus one-day suspensions from your automated reporting system.

While mechanically it may have been possible 15 years ago, I certainly donā€™t remember it being an issue.

I realize your resources may not be the same as it was then, but I believe that if it had been reported 15 years ago (and maybe it was?) that it would have been properly addressed.

Silenced is not suspended.

Not that itā€™s much fun getting muted falsely, but it does not ban you

And it is an auto thing, Blizz is not personally doing it, and your server mates need to grow up and be adults, the world does not end if you did or didnt get an ony buff

NO ONE is getting 1 day suspension
they are getting muted from public chat, which people need to grow up and stop acting like the toddler from hell, but they are not getting suspended.

Iā€™ve gotten those for a number of things, last was for refusing to safe flag sit in WSG, i ran the flag for an attempted cap instead.
Got spammed and muted, oh well, my guild chat worked fine.

Silences are not automatic, squelches are.

Squelch = automatic restriction of chat privileges when a number of player reports breaks a player/report threshold.

Silence = the replacement penalty system for the game suspensions they would previously issue for chat violations. The Silence penalty is imposed by a GM after reviewing player reports.

Iā€™ve had eons long arguments with people on this forum about the difference. The Silence penalty system was implemented in the Legion pre-patch in 2016. The automatic squelch from player reports was implemented in May of 2007.

In anycase no one is getting auto suspended from the game

True, but youā€™ll never convince the conspiracy theorists that.