Shop wont load for subscriptions

I am trying to purchase a subscription but the shop page wont load. I’ve tried from the launcher as well.

Can you try it in another browser? Sounds like something may be blocking functionality.

We’ve seen it crop up a couple times in the past few weeks, it’s been a bit of a glitch that they haven’t managed to weed out just yet. It does seem to have worked itself out within an hour of trying the first couple times, if you’ve got the patience for it.

Alternatively, you could also try buying it from your mobile phone with wifi disabled.

Or try from another computer on the same network.

Maybe try disabling your antivirus and firewall software temporarily, or activating a free VPN like Tunnelbear to change your location solely to purchase.

Thanks for the quick reply I disabled ABP ( I use Chrome) and that seemed to to do the trick.

1 Like

As the original poster’s issue was resolved, what do they need to fix? The only sign I’m seeing is that you are trolling. Absolutely nothing constructive in your post.

…you realize that adblock plus had to be disabled right? Not enabled? That’s not on Blizzard, that’s on ABP for seeing “ads” when there are none.

If you return, Griminion, uBlock Origins is 100x better and didn’t sell out. Very easy to use, as well, and is far more intelligent about Blizzard’s site.

They didn’t need additional browser software. They turned off something. That means they had added something themselves that blocked the website. Your approach to everything is that Blizzard is heartless and money-grubbers. Amazon has nothing to do with World of Warcraft.

1 Like

No. As it’s one of the few blockers that has issues with Blizzard’s site, it’s an issue with that blocker not the website. Your arguments are really lazy.

Blizzard was not planning on opening an office in New York. If you are referring to Amazon, you need to post somewhere else. It has nothing to do with WoW.

2 Likes