Shards of Domination Tuning Incoming

How about you just delete this half baked rubbish gearing system.

If raids are tuned around needing domination gear, they will be super frustrating and subject to way too much RNG for players to have to put up with … if raids aren’t tuned around needing this gear, then they will be trivialised once players finally battle through the RNG to get there.

You are adding yet another layer of poorly balanced systems on top of a house of poorly balanced systems. I’m positive you have no one working on class balance right now, because if you did, they honestly couldn’t be this bad by accident.

2 Likes

It’s turning out worse than BFA and I thought that would be impossible.

5 Likes

why do you make this game so complicated

1 Like

because players cant be trusted to buy the correct gear with badges we will all get all confused and have Tanks and DPS wearing healing gear thinking it will make them easier to heal

How lovely, another system. And I’ve yet to use the ones before it…

I actually don’t think they think about the players at all for a lot of this stuff. They are making systems because they find them fun to make without any regard to whether or not player will find them fun to use.

5 Likes

I sure enjoy having these shards in my bags for all the domination gear that I don’t have. Very fun system. Not annoying at all.

1 Like

Hearing the narrator in a very chill Morgan Freeman voice.

Once again another unfinished system is being beta tested on live servers. Can’t wait to see the 2-3 weeks of attention the system gets before the devs realize it’s unsalvageable and leave it to rot while they work on the next patch’s system designed to fix all the other systems.

5 Likes

Glad to hear about the set bonus buff. Winds of Winter on the PTR was doing 0.2% of my damage. :scream:

I think they use PTR as a “it sorta works ok so let’s push it out and we can change things later” rather then adjust it on there then push it out.

1 Like

I’m glad so much attention is being given to a system that will be gone next patch.

If they try to do tier sets + dom sockets they are actually bad at their job.

I’m sorry, how long did it take for this patch? And the devs waited until after it was released for this?

I think it’s time for some new developers.

2 Likes

So I guess patch 9.1.5 isn’t going on the PTR this week? I mean there is still time but I guess they had to pour more time into this new system that will last only one patch I guess.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Which would be fine if they communicated with players and iterated as a norm.

They don’t get feedback here. They get emotion and rhetoric.

1 Like

A hotfix to redesign a redesigned system mere days after implementation.

This company is a parody of itself now. This isn’t game development, its bad performance art.

They are adding more…stop whining.

Stop. Releasing. Broken. And. Or. Unfinished. Games.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for those that are participating in the domination system. Feels like an experiment on the live servers.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like