Sharding problems

when planting seeds or attacking a rare i am often sharded to where i am not doing either of those things, today was one of the pink seeds i planted and got its level up so was annoyed, anyone else having probs like this??

1 Like

I’ve seen a handful of threads about sharding in the bug report section, and there’s also this thread in the community council section. So it seems somewhat common and frustrating when it happens at inopportune times. Can’t say for certain if its actually working as intended or bugged, but it wouldn’t hurt to suggest feedback using the in game support menu.

3 Likes

It’s been happening to me more and more within the last few weeks. Being sharded in the middle of combat or while engaged in some activity doing DF content. One time I was in a druid farm group waiting on Moragh the Slothful to spawn and when he did half the raid group got instantly sharded to a shard where he was not up. Big sad. I really hope Blizzard takes some time to address this issue because it terribly not fun whenever this happens to me.