SHARDING is awful

I COMPLETELY agree with this. It’s nice to see another like-minded person posting in this thread, thanks for sharing!

Posting twice but that’s ok. Guilds do matter. If it weren’t for my guild and some friends I would have quit the game.

1 Like

Layering is no big deal and is fine. I dont want my starter zone to have 1000 people in where there are no mobs to kill and it takes 4 hours to go from level 1 to 2 on opening day

Imaging the amazing experience of waiting 3 hours in queue just to play to only log on and have those 1000 people there and it takes 4 more hours to get a quest done. The immersion is breathtaking

maybe reroll on a less crowded server then?

Level boosts were the start of the community shift I think. It went from being focused on game play to being focused on petitioning for buffs and how to get the top tier of loot in the most expedient low effort way possible.

1 Like

On some of the megaservers you’ll find bots camped on ore and herb spawns 24/7. The populations are absolutely broken at this point. They’ve had almost 20 years to figure out how server populations work and instead of fixing it, they monetized it.

Blizzard should just random transfer people until all servers and factions are balanced. If you disagree you hate the game and smell like old toe nails

1 Like

One of these is true, but I’m not going to tell you which.

1 Like

Not having RDF is awful

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.