Sharded out of Dreamseed loot?

I was just in a shard/phase/whatever, and I had planted a blue seed, and while I was picking flowers and squishing bugs, I got placed into a new shard/phase/whatever with another seed going (a purple).

Do I just lose the loot from the blue seed I planted? That doesn’t feel good.

4 Likes

Yeah this has been happening to some folks. There’s a thread in CS about it.

It’s not just the dream seeds, though that is one instance.

And yeah you probably lost the one you planted, though it is possible you may shard back over and find the chest in that spot later. Try moving a good distance away and wait a few minutes, then come back.

3 Likes

Wait what?

scrolls back, rereads title

Oh…

1 Like

Depends. If you don’t contribute to a new one in that spot, you should be able to come back about 10 minutes later and pick up your loot.

If you do contribute to a new seed in thst same spot, you get screwed.

That’s how it works for me at least. All the time. Every week. :rage:

3 Likes

Yeah, once the 3m timer expires, you should only need to leave the immediate area and return and the completed seed will show up.

If you wait, the bloom will just appear, regardless of phasing.

1 Like

Hmm … that hasn’t been my experience, but it’s entirely possible I’m more impatient than I realized.

you can probably file a complaint

I generally have 2 problems with seeds

1. I get sharded out of my seed loot , like op says
    2, my cogwheel drops connection with the loot window and when I re-click on the bulb it shows the loot window empty.
    and NO, it doesnt always get sent to my mail
    and YES , I think it is intentional, cause I am schizophrenic and everybody hates me.
1 Like

It takes longer than normal, like a couple extra minutes.

A shard changing shouldn’t ruin your seed, or loot. Just wait for it to spawn, which I think is 2 minutes.

what did u get

ya. while the seed loot will eventually appear, this doesnt help … when fighting a rare and getting phased just before you kill it :frowning

Yuck, having to wait 10 extra minutes. It should get mailed to you.

what do you mean shareded?? do you mean sharing???

yup, even if you plant a seed and contribute the full 100 of dew if you get sharded out before the flower drops there is every chance that the game just forgets how much you had contributed and gives you nothing. Welcome to wow in the modern age there is nothing you can physically do to prevent being sharded it will just happen randomly.

what is a shard

I haven’t had many issues with the seeds (they almost always appear later after I wander away for a bit) but I’ve gotten screwed on both superblooms (go from almost getting the purple to nothing) and feasts. Lost a fully upgraded feast 2 weekends ago :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and got dumped in a 700/1000 green one. Daddy Blizz sure did a SPEC-FRAKKING-TACULAR job implementing the world events this expac. (Insert level 3000 sarcasm here) :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

how overcrowded does it get