Shard Phasing - Shut Up and Color?

The insufferable shard phasing is now affecting the ‘You’re A Mean One…’ encounter. Maybe it was already doing so from the start, but this was my first.

Got abominable Greench to 1% and then phased away with a couple others. Plenty of these reports in the Support threads affecting Bloom events, Zaralek Cavern, SL areas, and other old zones.

Any reason phasing needs to occur while in-combat, lootable corpses are in range, or while waiting for a quest event to complete? What is even triggering it in SL area, there is hardly any one there? Asking for an Alt.

7 Likes

This has happened to me when questing with a friend in Ohnaran plains as well as the usual “Soup” bug where a few handful were successfully had an uncommon soup and gaining and suddenly my friend and I were in a finished soup with no one else around.

On the plains, we had people all around us and the mobs were dead and suddenly, no people around and we were in the middle of packs of mobs.

Didn’t help that when my friend (in my party) disconnected due to computer issues and came back, she was still in my party but ‘phased’. Had to disband the party and reform it to get back in sync.

It’s really gotten pretty annoying.

2 Likes

Yeah, and just seems to be getting worse.

1 Like

I’ve been having a phasing issue with my mage for Greench. I offer a free portal to people and then it phases me out before I can invite them. Been having phasing issues with Superblooms too.

1 Like

RNG, mon.

Was skinning in the plains where I was phased three times in the span of ten minutes. This was the only zone this was happening in, and it was so frustrating losing entire packs.

I’m really hoping this issue gets signal boosted enough to actually be addressed at some point, sooner rather than later preferably. This ‘feature’ is set up to be so aggressive that it’s more of a disruption than a benefit to gameplay now. Phasing should not happen to players in combat, period. Same goes for during in-progress events.

Players getting sharded mid-event or even mid-combat should NOT be happening, blizz. It is ridiculous. I’ve been mid-fight on a rare and then poof! Disappears right before my very eyes. What kind of messege does that send to your players? It sends a “you’re playing a game with incompetent Devs” message is what it sends.