Shape the Fate of the Shadowlands in Chains of Domination

So ready to fight Sylvanas!!!

1 Like

You must not have even read anythingā€¦we will be able to mount in the maw with this content patchā€¦smh

2 Likes

At least we can ride our mounts again without having to do TC. Small win?

2 Likes

Catchup renown is fast. I got a fresh 60 alt to Renown 32 in about two weeks and I donā€™t even play her that much.

1 Like

lol i just love finding maw reasons to type maw. Even if its dumb. I will confess. maw maw!

1 Like

hurry hurry hurry I am dying to fly lol

1 Like

I always tell myself that new mounts and such no longer really hold my attentionā€¦ but damn, that hand walker thing is very enticing.

I just hope they have some sort of lore behind it like itā€™s the severed hand of a fallen god who refused to actually die or something.

OMG OMG OMG Im so excited, I love the maw and Torghast, dunno what people are complaining about but to have flying again helllls yes!!!

3 Likes

BlizzardEntertainment poster?

Did we lose all Community Managers? T_T

Anyway, back on topic, take your time guys to deliver a good and steady 9.1, just like this expansion! Donā€™t rush it! :hugs:

Hereā€™s a trick.

Put " < hidden or watev /> " without spaces and that will give you the 10 chars

1 Like

So when Anduin becomes the new Lich King and the Wrynn line finally ends in Stormwind, who becomes king?

1 Like

Donā€™t think they will kill anduin. We will most likely rescue him with the help from Arthas and Uther. Maybe even Tyrande and Sylvanas

killing off one of the windrunner sisters. yep im done.

ā€œChains of Dominationā€

So is this a kink patch??

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s when Taelia Fordragon pops up with a ā€œsurpriseā€ from her and Anduin lol

1 Like

Would be cool if it was :wink:

https://i.imgur.com/O7FXwTn.gif?1

4 Likes

haha. But I thought sylvie and anduin were the couple? :slight_smile:

So from the wording, Iā€™m guessing Sylvanas doesnā€™t die in this new raid?

Chains of dominationā€¦sounds like my Friday night :wink:

heyoooooooo

1 Like

I watched the video on Chains of Domination and it looks like the content update has a lot of good features. I am especially looking forward to flying, more raids, dungeons, and Torghast levels. A few suggestions: 1) armor cosmetics are great but also add another set of armor or continue to upgrade the covenant armor, 2) add a second legendary armor piece, and 3) add anima to calling reward chests because you can never have to much anima.