Shape the Fate of the Shadowlands in Chains of Domination

got exe covnet and allmost 37 ren

Speak for yourself, I like the Maw. It’s challenge ramps up the longer your in it. and it’s not supposed to be Blizz’s normal cartoonish color scheme. It’s Blizz’s version of Hell.

When you guys gonna fix Legion scaling?

Can you work on the RNG system, Legion scaling and rereleasing the Elite PVP sets from Legion? Everyone needs a Love Rocket to go with their shiny new Bananas pet.

Chains of Domination sounds like you convincing me to 6 month up for a mount then dropping lame content at Blizzcon with no helpful information. What even was that?

Okay but the mega dungeon sounds boring, can you just bring back regular dungeons

Never, look at the new Ion interview

Same here with a passion.

coming soon, in september!

How about you deliver on the promise for more customization you made at the beginning blizzard?

1 Like

MAWrvelous!

1 Like

Pretty much lol this expansion sucks for solo players so far BFA was alot better for them.

2 Likes

Blizzard,

Make the Lord/Lady of War title account wide.

Please and thank you,
Gallows

look your not break any cycle anduin is now inslaved this keep down the cycle the blonde hair prince become enslaved or evil seem to when you repeat tell the same stories then your don’t realize you need get create. look Andiun shouldn’t been enslave you still have arthis you could use him but no you want keep down same cycle

It really doesn’t. None of the tiers are challenging, just bothersome. Before launch I really thought the ramp up would be more along the lines of more mobs hunting you down until you’re eventually losing and forced to run, but it ended up being the stupid meter of “you’re totally fine but we’re cutting you off now, please leave”.

Also, an explanation for the design choice doesn’t magically make it less crap to look at or spend time in.

1 Like

/remove post SHAPE THE FATE OF THE SHADOWLANDS IN CHAINS OF DOMINATION

Feels really uninspired but if people enjoy it then maw power to them.

cackle /tenchar

I doubt we’ll be able to mount down there right away, so having the corridor creeper when the patch drops might still be a good thing.

I understand that English may not be your first language, but I have no clue what you just tried to say. Consider redoing it so it makes more sense.

BRB rerolling Necrolord for that armor set :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: