Shape the Fate of the Shadowlands in Chains of Domination

I think what they meant to say was “stand around on the sidelines and watch the NPCs continue their soap opera then farm some world quests IN CHAINS OF DOMINATION!!!”

9 Likes

Who thought up that terrible name for the DLC? Did they read too much Shades of Grey fanfic?

3 Likes

More Maw, More Torghast… so very excited. Just in case it was missed that is entrely sarcasm. I hate both places with a passion.

12 Likes

The amount of disrespect for Tyrande is baffling. She hardly receives any kind of attention from the writers. Blizz better give her an epic cinematic and not have her just keep running around aimlessly

5 Likes

After Val’shara, Tyrande deserves to be Legion starship fuel.

4 Likes

You’ll pay them to not kill Sylvannas as well and we both know it.

An Arya Stark move for sure.

noooo another horde leader becoming a raid boss.

Anduin being made an arthas like role has been obvioous. Been saying it for weeks, am so excited for us to help uther find and release papa arthas for a mega team up :))

1 Like

Are Blizzard deaf, dumb, blind and stupid? Surely the KNOW the overwhelming majority of the player base hates The Maw and all of its dead, dull, uninspired boring tedium.

7 Likes

they hideing from me thats why blizzard took my good gear and gave me shadow crap gear . ill get them all

Well… I’m sorry for what I’m about to say to the designers but the transmog gear is terribad! It’s absolutely hideous and I miss the days when armour sets were really cool looking. I also hope the loot system improves and for the love of God, put something rewarding in Torghast that makes my 4 hour failure run not make me wanna rage quit!

14 Likes

No thanks not buying it Blizzcon was enough to convinced me too not too. Not bashing my head against a brick wall for NOTHING.

2 Likes

So glad they decided to not ruin Arthas and just make Arthas 2.0. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

LMAO!! That is awesome :rofl:

Shape the Fate huh?

I thought we just watched from the sidelines while the pet Blizzard characters steal all the glory.

1 Like

Couldn’t they just get Arthas and Arthas 2.0 to have some kind of showdown? Sigh…

…Aaaaaaand ruined Anduin.

2 Likes

I haven’t played in months. I think its time to stop paying for it. I HATE the maw and torgast. The tedium and pointless grind and the tedium of hoofing it everyplace sucks. Lets allow people to ride and fly in places they no longer care about to makes us basically walk in the places we hate is not how you inspire people to come back.

7 Likes

but i already had my first look, cause of the Taliesin video where he discussed all the 9.1 stuff that was posted to the wow press release site a day early lol

maw maw, whats not to love.

maw walking, maw unmounted play
maw awkward clunky anima power play
much maw to come!

1 Like