Shamans are not getting reworked?

I’m confused by what you mean, would Elemental Blast be replacing your Lightning Bolt or would it still be a separate button from Lightning Bolt? If it’s the former my statement still stands. If it’s the latter then doesn’t Lightning Bolt just become a redundant spell since there is no reason not to hit Elemental Blast since it has no CD or Stacks to manage?

replace it completely and have all of lightning bolts functionality. Its the NEW LB. no charges no cooldown. But I think it would have to be a capstone talent. TBH I have no problem with how it works now after a week of doing keys with it but its kind of lame that I can send 5 ele blasts out after a primo wave because that would be hilariously strong.

hmm maybe i Just want primo wave to actually shoot out 5 ele blasts lol.

1 Like

Idea for DRE: make it able to proc from both stormstrike and lava lash, and while in ascendance both spells are combined into a single ability with all modifiers.

1 Like

I feel like that would not feel too great for the aforementioned reasons, despite being hilarious sending out a bunch of Elemental Blasts. If you wanted to simulate what that would be like you could do a raid encounter or more importantly a key and only hit Lightning Bolt or Chain lighting and not Elemental Blast or Lava Burst.

Not this week on the beta, sadly… and expectedly.

LETS GO!!
ANOTHER WEEK ANOTHER BUILD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMMUNICATION OR CHANGES!!

nothing they can do from this point excuses the complete lack of care given! im losing my mind!

5 Likes

Hey buddy it’s alight, they did something for us on beta. They finally implemented the buffs they gave us on live last week in this latest build. Aint that something?

1 Like

professions and m+ affixes have more communication across the entire TWW dev cycle than an entire class does! I am so amused!!

2 Likes

Look they’re just waiting till the last minute to fix up Totemic to make Elementalist the new Havoc DH so they don’t have to read all the hate mail sent to them by all the Pwave haters and 2hand enhance enthusiasts.

1 Like

At this point I feel like we’re Poe Dameron pleading with Admiral Holdo to give us some hope.

2 Likes

Every patch notes, every season, every expansion: Shamans get worked and reworked constantly. And not the way we want it to be.

2 Likes

Hardly. Holdo actually had a plan.

1 Like

Oh great. Now Holdo is looking to be a better leader than Blizz. That’s just grand.

1 Like

To be fair, we’re still Poe before we knew what the plan was. This is the frustrating point, and we won’t know what’s up until the expansion launches (likely), or they actually say something (unlikely).

1 Like

That just means numbers aren’t tuned yet. It has nothing to do with the actual playability and fun of the class.

3 Likes

Sod is Season Of Discovery. They’re talking about Cata classic.

1 Like

My mistake. Either way, per the point of the thread, we’ve seen no action to update or treat Shaman to any of the reworks other classes have received.

Wasnt a rework. They shifted a couple talents around

Been a Shaman since Vanilla, if it weren’t for Enhance being the closest thing to a “battle mage” archetype, I’d quit the class completely long ago. I play other classes just to remind myself, it’s not me it’s my spec. Hardstuck Challenger as Enhance, Suddenly Rival as Warrior or Ret. There is a long history of dooming for shamans every expansion, nothing will change before release. I guarantee it.

3 Likes

We are just left on read.

13 Likes