Shaman/Hunter/Prot Pally LF AOTC Guild

Hey everryone! Just came back and wanting to find meself a place! I am AOTC in CN and NYA, as well as some mythic prog from ny’alotha. (4/12)… I usually play melee, but wanting something different for once. Been wanting to try tanking keys, so I have a prot pally im leveling for that :). Wanting to play either Ele/Enhanc shaman, or Hunter. I bring dad jokes and a positive attitude. Played since 2008, also big into PvP.

Hello! We’re Windvale on Alliance server Stormrage and currently looking for an Enhance shaman.

Raid days are Thursday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. We’re an AOTC and mythic prog focused guild currently 7/10H and 1/10M.
We got spots for both heroic prog and mythic prog!

If you got any questions or are interested you can contact me via Discord: Arc#1642

Hey there, not sure what faction youre looking for. I run an AOTC guild on Zul’jin Horde side. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 and lets chat!

Hi there! I’m not sure if you’re horde or alliance or open to transferring realms/factions, but Grimfrost on Emerald Dream (Alliance) is looking for an enhance shaman to add to our main raiding roster. We’re currently 7/10 H SoD and wanting to push for CE this tier and all tiers moving forward. If you’d be interested in trying out, we raid Weds/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. I’ll post a link to our recruitment post for more details!

Hello there, I love dad jokes, we need more! If our raid time works for you, I’d love to chat. I’ll drop my guild recruitment link . Also ignore the closed bits (other than raid tanks) we’ve had a few folks drop and have more flexibility on classes.

Guild & Server: [A] Proudmoore Team Name:
Raid Times/Days: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST Tuesday & Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10 N 3/10H SOD , ATOC CN

The team is a group of friends chilling and having fun with memes.
Even with the memes we get ATOC every raid from nighthold up with some mythic.
The team needs more ranged dps to fill out our team.
Side note:
I see you like dad jokes. I got a few for you , when does a joke become a dad joke … When it becomes…apparent! If you want more msg me on discord . Discord AJ#1712

Hi there,
AOTC Guild here looking to fill out a couple DPS spots. Pretty friendly, adult group on Blackrock (Rising UwU … the guild name is a bit of a meme). Currently 10/10N and 3/10H, raid times are Saturday 7pm-11pm (CST) and Sunday 7pm-10pm. We also do M+ daily.
You can message me on BNET (Jess#13433) or Discord (Chaotïc#8710)

I am the GM for Inevitable on Malorne. We aim a little higher than AoTC which we did get last tier and 5/10M (Our first tier as a guild). We do have a spot open for an Enhance Shaman atm. Ratha#0856 is my Discord (easiest way to get ahold of me) if you are interested in chatting.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team. Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. We currently 7/10 H looking to start Mythic next week.
RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 3 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

One Shot Is Never Enough (US - Bleeding Hollow) | Warcraft Logs

Hello there Second Round on Area 52 is recruiting anyone of those specs. Here is a link to one of our recruitment posts.

Please contact Benwizzle#3246 on discord of Benwizzle#1599 in bnet if you are interested.

Hi there Oodna!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting and may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 5/10H & 10/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there Oodna! Sounds like you might be a good fit here. We’re an AotC guild with a laid back atmosphere and plenty of bad jokes/puns already. Check out a little more detailed breakdown, or add me and we can chat more!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi Oodna! We’d definitely be interested in your shaman.
I can’t tell if you’re already Alliance (silly pandaren) or if you’ve already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. Last night we got AotC (full H clear in one night, one-shots except for Fatescribe and Sylvanas). Tonight is our first night in mythic aside from Tarragrue the past few weeks. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

edited to add: Discord: kationka#1818

Hello!
My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.

Thank you!

Hi,

Add me if you’re interested.
Discord: Jaystir#1204

We are definitely looking for more players to add to our community for raiding and especially Mythic Plus…and well to bring more shady humor into our lives lol.

Our forum post below if you want to chat more about what our guild is all about:

Enshadowed US TRALL - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hello
My guild is on Sargeras [A], we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.
Thank you