[H] Land Raiders Recruiting - AOTC Oriented

Hi there! Land Raiders is currently looking for strong dps or healers (preferably with off spec knowledge) for a casual raiding environment. A little about ourselves:

• We’re currently 3/10 Heroic (10/10 N) in Sanctum, and we achieved our goal of AotC for Castle Nathria
  • Plenty of M+ are run! We have people who do 10s, 15s, or a select few who push higher
  • Our raid times are 7-10PM EST/6-9PM CST Wed/Thurs
  • The goal each tier is to get AOTC each raid and touch some early mythics when possible, and of course have fun!

We’ve been around and raiding since BC and absorbed a few smaller guilds on the way, but Legion/BFA dwindled our roster and our current raid team is relatively fresh as of shadowlands. Several of us are ex-mythic raiders who are just looking to take it a bit easier now. We don’t really have any set rules, but hindering others enjoyment of the game is the one line we draw. Just be friendly and chill.

Raiding with us is a laid back experience where you have fun while accidentally killing things! We do our best to come together and provide raid mats (feasts/cauldrons/oils) and have a few laughs each night, but we also expect people to show up ready to go (pots/runes/fight knowledge). That being said we also understand real life happens and we won’t hold it against you if it’s just been one of those weeks.

If you’re interested, we can add you to our in-game community and discord and you can get to know us better before making any judgements or commitments! If we’re sounding like a good fit to you, feel free to add me and we can chat further!

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

The Land Raider community is incredible! From laughing and telling jokes, to pwning mythics, to rocking Miss Sylvanas they do it all! Best experience I’ve had in years! So many awesome people :slight_smile:

The Land Raider community is incredible! From laughing and telling jokes, to pwning mythics, to rocking Miss Sylvanas they do it all! Best experience I’ve had in years! So many awesome people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumped with progress updates! Main recruitment needs are strong dps at the moment. :slight_smile: