Shaman Spell Batching Exploit

This is still running rampant, and one of if not the only class that can do this. As gear progresses this will soon give shamans an insta-kill combo that can work with 100% certainty. Blizz really needs to realize they have broken more things than fixed with adding in an over-tuned batching system and not fixing clear exploits that work off of this.

It’s not.

Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Elemental Mastery: It is no longer possible to get two consecutive guaranteed critical strikes from using this ability.

1 Like

Do you wonder why they had to nerf it twice? Because the first nerf wasn’t enough and the second one wasn’t either.

[Exploit]

If you’re a Holy Paladin pop Divine Favor, Start casting Holy Light and SPAM Holy Shock, so Holy Shock hits the milisecond after Holy Light does, if done correctly both should Crit, every time, so from one Divine Favor you get double crit

[Edit] Must be done on somebody other than yourself, and abit of latency helps =p

Even after the “fix” to Elemental Mastery I linked, people still managed to get double crits:

Two Shaman glitches

Glitch two; 2x Elemental mastery (requires elemental shaman)

Ok, for this glitch, it will let you cast lightning bolt, then elemental mastery, and still have elemental mastery after the lightning bolt. Find an enemy, though, it works better on PVP targets. Cast lightning Bolt. When lightning bolt is finished casting, it should fly into the air. Half way into the air, it will tell you the damage done, without even reaching the target! so, when the lightning bolt is almost to the point to where it shows damage, use elemental mastery. That requires a lot of timing, and if done right, you should still have elemental mastery on! double crits

(Has been tested, 50% works at all times)

thanks for reading these glitches

(I am sorry if these ARE reposts)

Not linking the source because it has some forum CoC violating content.

I’m not asking for TBC era evidence - I’m asking for VANILLA era evidence that Elemental Mastery was possible to be batched through and allow for double crits.

Oh, you want me to provide even more evidence to dispute your claim. Burden of proof, etc. Read this please:

you’ve provided zero evidence from Vanilla to prove that the shaman double crit batching exploit existed during that period - the only “proof” you have is from patch 2.3 which is TBC

sorry fam

Read the comment I linked. Notice how he said:

[Edit] Must be done on somebody other than yourself, and abit of latency helps =p

Hmmm, I wonder why this could be. It’s because of spell-batching, which existed in Vanilla too. You’re being very dishonest if you’re going to sit here and claim that it wasn’t possible while dismissing all the evidence, this is confirmation bias.

I can go and find videos showing a double crit but it doesn’t prove anything because baseline crit exists. These posts are evidence enough that this wasn’t even attempted to be fixed until TBC. I find even more posts into WoTLK that showed their fixes didn’t completely solve the issue anyways.

show me evidence from…

VANILLA

NOT

TBC

then maybe you will have something to back up your argument

1 Like

I don’t need to show anything, you need to show evidence that it wasn’t possible. It’s called the burden of proof, you made the claim, you show the proof.

Anyone who cares about facts would have accepted my evidence at this point. It’s caused by spell-batching, spell batching existed in Vanilla.

lol nope - youre the one bringing in TBC era evidence to a Classic gun fight - at least my evidence is from Vanilla friendo since Divine Favour functions the exact same way Elemental Mastery does

1 Like

What does Divine Favor have to do with your argument?

cuz blizzard specifically nerfed it twice during Vanilla so as to not function in this manner shown here with Shaman

1 Like

And why did they have to nerf it twice? Use your thinker here.

Because the first nerf didn’t work, and the second one obviously didn’t work either and that’s why I linked this:

If you’re a Holy Paladin pop Divine Favor, Start casting Holy Light and SPAM Holy Shock, so Holy Shock hits the milisecond after Holy Light does, if done correctly both should Crit, every time, so from one Divine Favor you get double crit

again, what you are posting is from TBC

2 Likes

This is going no where, good luck on your fruitless crusade. There is 0% chance this will be changed.

Because I’m right, as usual.

post VANILLA evidence instead of TBC postings to back up your theory - it’s not much to ask for

you can’t link or post to a single video, comment or writeup showing that Elemental double crits existed in Vanilla - if you could, you would have done so already

PS - this is what vanilla era evidence looks like

2 Likes

Why are you even arguing with him? He’s literally never been right on anything. The worst part is how much he claims to know paladin and the logs so he’s not as accredited as he says. He also calls people offensive names when you show him he’s wrong.

you seem mad friend - enlighten me on where i’ve been incorrect please

1 Like

All you have shown is that was in fact a bug that was intended to be fixed multiple times; meaning it was a known issue. So all of the issues that were in vanilla that they have removed already were mistakes or bad decisions? They have changed the game in many ways already and it is not Vanilla. My whole argument was that this was never meant to be in the game from day one. Also if you read above there is an Elemental Shaman PVP video from vanilla giving proof this was super rare and or was unable to be done intentionally . Please watch that and show me where you see this combo being pulled off with 100% certainty. If you care not to watch, I’ll spoil it for you; it does not happen. You however have only given at best some flimsy proof that this existed in vanilla and suggest that you should as well follow the guidelines you posted.

1 Like