Shaman Saber Lash tank on Mother Shahraz

Where do you get your statistics? Are you pulling it from your lower back? Most likely.

Considering tanks don’t wear any Shadow Res, chains do work.

If you get chained I want you to run to your tanks. Tell me how the raid responds.

1 Like

Statistics. where do you get your statistics to say “plenty” ?

Just to be clear, if you don’t know the meaning of “Plenty”, I will give to you:

(1) a large or sufficient amount or quantity; more than enough.

It doesn’t seem reasonable to me that is the case. We haven’t wiped a single time on Mother because of that, simply put: if your tanks are dying on mother, you either have bad tanks or you have even worse healers.

If you have been doing BT weekly you should know this happens fairly often. FA rng sometimes just kills your tanks/melee/ranged :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It doesn’t.

If your melees don’t have shadow resist set, don’t have healthstones, don’t have shadow protection potions for usage, then yeah, they will die.

Your tanks should never die, unless you’re also running wrong set of tanks (e.g. Fury OT in tanking gear) with no single cd to survive (I mean they still have shield wall, can pop a nightmare seed and a shadow prot potion if needed).

So you’ve never had a tank die on Mother? That’s impressive.

1 Like

Thank you.
That is because we don’t submit anyone to anyone’s delusions like bringing Holy Priest DPS, shockadin, arms prot or shaman soak. even though those 4 would be a joke, the last one is a not funny joke.

So I highly doubt you’ve never had a tank die on Mother.

Can you provide some proof of this extreme claim? I have a gut feeling you’re not as impressive as you say you are.

1 Like

It is not extreme.
It is only reasonable.

And you are not even in a position to ask something, have you forgotten who you are?

I guess if you’ve only been the buyer in a couple GDKPs this could be true.

But it’s not the typical case for people who’ve seen the majority of the tier.

2 Likes

If you notice where they landed with the beams, they had limited places to run away. Unfortunately, it was towards the tanks. Our tanks don’t wear SR gear because they generally don’t get hit with beams. It was just unfortunate. And I am an alt raider so I do not even have any T6 tier gear which would have helped me survive. Only T6 type gear I have is my Bulwark. So I did it as an under geared class not normally set up to tank. I am fortunate that my guild supports my random play style. The game is 18 years old, I finished content in TBC when it first came out and we are on farm status on everything currently. So it is just a different aspect of the game I enjoy and the guys and gals allow me to play. All you haters can talk all the *&^&% you want. I don’t care. I’m proving it can work, even if it isn’t ideal. =)

My previous post is agreeing with you btw

1 Like

Yeah.
Stupidity killed you.
Because you’re not a tank, so you die.

I know. Thanks for the support. Thereza is just bitter someone is having fun with the game

1 Like

Ok. Whatever you say

Exactly. Whatever I say is right, and you’re wrong.

You’re funny. Thanks for the entertainment =)

I mean, if you’re amused for reading the truth, that is your kinky.

Well, thank you as well, it is not every day we see a guild getting f**** because of a delusional and egocentric player.

I thought it was reserved for lame players that would do anything for parse, but I see that the stupidity can manifest in different forms anyway.

A bear has armour cap. I don’t think an enhancement shaman can hit armour cap.

Essentially every NPC special in the game can’t crit or crush. The only exceptions are bomb-type debuffs that are present on Vael/Geddon for example, because those are sourced from the player.