Shaman, It’s happening

In what way? From TBC or just Wrath in general?

The playstyle introduced in Wrath, when MSW came about.

There was nothing really wrong with it. Maelstrom weapon isn’t the issue currently, it’s just the lack of alternative spells to cast in synergizing with the particular talent Elemental Spirits.

I’m not saying MSW is an issue, I think (I hope) we can all agree MSW as is, much better than the Legion to BFA iteration of our spec. I still enjoyed playing in Legion but man…

Anyway. So it’s just the interaction with the wolves you dislike? I guess I can kinda get that, but it feels like ultimately it’s just a tuning thing.

And to be clear I’d rather NOT have a bunch of elemental options I need to choose between depending on the wolves I got. We’ve got enough to track as is.

That works too, but personally I think it sounds like a spellcaster and not a tank

You’re right. In all likelihood they’d either try to modify enhance like feral pre-split, or completely rework it into the tank spec.

But that doesn’t mean they have to stick to the mold. They COULD surprise us one day.

i love prim wave in rbgs speak for yourself

She wants to have 3 different elemental spenders to have to color match to which wolves we have up instead of having them consolidated in Elemental Blast.

Yeah I’ll take a pass on that.

It’s a little more verbose than that. Having the option of three elemental spenders that also benefit the passives outside of Elemental Wolves is far more engaging than pressing Elemental Blast, which also getting its damage cut by a 1/4th, so yay for one-button catch-alls.

Seriously what is the point of using three elements if your most powerful ability is just a lazy labeling of all three?

Friggin’ sneak peak a TWW Enhance Shaman: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UOn9dI29puo

Because we use all three of those elements to build up to their combined finisher.

In what way does Elemental Blast feel like a finisher? You only press it when you press Elemental Spirits, thus defeating the point of having different element spirits in the first place.

?

We’re on a priority system, like the majority of WoW classes these days. We aren’t holding EB unless it’s a small margin.

What do you mean? Elemental Spirits are almost up 24/7, why wouldn’t you stack Elemental Blast for that?

Because we prefer not to overcap on MSW, and to keep EB on cooldown.

Like don’t get me wrong, we want the damage we get from Spirits, but we’re not holding EB just for Spirits unless there’s a tight timing lineup.

You won’t over cap on MSW since you also have Lightning Bolt during the CD periods.

I usually keep a charge of EB up specifically for wolves because their off CD so often.

Which is fine and dandy if you ignore the second part of that equation: we want to keep EB on cooldown.