Shaman, It’s happening

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but something is coming at least

30 Likes

prot shaman incoming

16 Likes

Maybe shaman will ride elementals and go smish-smash in combat.

4 Likes

If a tank shaman isn’t called “Earth Warder” or “Earth Bender” I’m gonna be really upset

11 Likes

Shaman Patch Notes for The War Within:

Shaman Totems are severely lacking in flavor. So we’ve now made all shaman totems even saltier from your deluge of tears. Oh, and their range is now only 5 yards.

Flametongue was one of the chief concerns for Enhancement Shaman in how it interacted with baseline spells. So we’ve removed spells for Enhancement Shaman to make the flavor more like Thrall.

New Ability: Stare Morosely. Channeled, GCD. When used, the Shaman will stare into the distance and spend the rest of combat thinking about how they used to be able to commune with the elements.

33 Likes

[We have deleted Shaman from the game. We found this was the easiest solution and fixed all issues with all specs of the class.]

24 Likes

eyes suspiciously

7 Likes

I’d be very interested. It wouldn’t address the problems we have though.

4 Likes

I want actually changes, not just tunning

5 Likes

If it’s more than three lines, it is a major patch for a shaman. lol.

8 Likes

When ppl are starving even barely cooked scraps taste like a 5 star meal.

5 Likes

next week? dont expect much

1 Like

Big Earthus Shammy tank!

2 Likes

Yeah , its called disappointment :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Good things never happen when Bliz remembers shaman exists. Nerf in 3…2…

1 Like

At this rate, it better be a peking bloody duck.

I’ve never seen the community united the way it was behind a collective “OK, seriously Blizz - WTF” on behalf of one single class. Even people who’ve never mained Shaman were like: “… really, nothing… not even a mention? Jeeeeeeesus.”

7 Likes

Do we have a reason to suspect a new spec?

2 Likes

You will get your geriatric pigeon and like it.

5 Likes

Legion was worse for warlocks at the beginning, it was so bad Ion himself had to get involved and talk about the design philosophy of the class and give each spec buffs.

The demo at the time was also unversially reviled and people were asking for a rework but he said that was more of a next expansion endeavor, and it did ended up getting reworked and the reception has been good.

2 Likes

elemental shaman is supposed to be a wielder of the elements, and not an low-effort fire mage with lava burst spam…if it aint changing the spec is dead

8 Likes