Shaman, It’s happening

Don’t worry, they will just change ability icons so that we’ll use them more and that’s it.

2 Likes

And do you know what happened to Shaman? They got a dev note that said, “We didn’t have time to finish Shaman. We’ll try to buff them later. Sorry.”

They’ve never fully recovered since.

9 Likes

Like a ghost leaving a sticky note with “Boo” written on it stuck to your fridge. Loses a lot of the oomph.

2 Likes

The copium lol but shaman tank has been wanted for so long. I’d take it over a new class but it depends on what that new class would be.

4 Likes

Actually it was worse, they had forum for feedback on what elementsl/shaman needed and the dev directly asked.

The responses were overwhelmingly more ST damage and out of all the responses 1 said more AOE dmg and he replied to it and said “got it, feedback received” and ele stayed shiz and shiz until 1 patch where they had a moment to shine before being shiz again.

Communication is just so bad, if anything shaman needs a philosophy talk and actually have a back and forth.

I really dont think this middleman thing is working.

1 Like

Haven’t played my ele since SL and maybe they’ve changed a few things but ele had heavy stat/talent investment to do good single target damage and same with AoE. So in mythic+ you did less damage than everyone else just because of the spec’s design

2 Likes

Ele’s current problem in M+ is the meta play is all about pulling massive groups of trash all at once and the bulk of ele’s AoE damage is target capped at 6 and has significant set up time. So there’s just no way to keep up with the classes that can spam 1 button and blow up everything.

3 Likes

I’m excited and hopeful, we’ll see what they do. Hoping they make the trees have less two pointers and make obvious stuff like flurry and maelstrom weapon baseline.

3 Likes

I really want resto to get a rework, to much casting. Make some stuff instant casts, etc.

Like healing rain, change lighting bolt with water bolt for flavor, etc.

2 Likes

And now, Ele is based off a spell no one even liked and makes no sense from the Necromancy covenant. Like why…

7 Likes
  • Enhancement Shaman now has a 19 button rotation, down from 22.
8 Likes

Lol good one!

1 Like

I just want them to delete that stupid maintenance buff you have to dump on every mob. What was it called? Lava lash or something? Who actually enjoys sitting there, dotting up a bunch of mobs?

2 Likes

We’ll see if it works better or worse.

1 Like

Say what

Plenty of people like p-wave.

And there wasnt an elemental aligned covenant anyways.

3 Likes

Anyone else think this feels a little like the Plunderstorm reveal? Like all shaman are going to be moved to a mini game with 4 spells and a pirate theme?

1 Like

Don’t do that.

Don’t give me hope.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I’m with the panda.

4 Likes

I hope we get feral lunge baseline for enhancement. I hate how tucked away it is. Survival is getting baseline harpoon after all.

2 Likes