Shaman Changes in latest Beta Build

For ease of use I thought it would be handy to summarize the changes from the latest beta build.

Changes:

• Nothing at this time
41 Likes

Oh it’s even worse than nothing. They implemented the buffs we got last week into the beta. Yippie!

3 Likes

Samething as usual

1 Like

They didn’t even put the Shaman name in there lol. Literally as if we don’t exist.

2 Likes

There’s no point in posting on the shaman forums anymore. At best Blizzard never even looks at them, and at worst they watch them burn and just laugh.

1 Like

To be fair to blizz they are probably EXTREMELY busy working on the next round of lock changes

8 Likes

i can see 40 more customizations for lock’s pets are coming

6 Likes

How about mage changes

Those too. Its a long line in front us

And then you have class cutting in line since their 69 class change wasn’t perfect

The lack of at least some communication is quite sad.

1 Like

Whoa, whoa, whoa- slow down. I can only write so fast. Could you repeat the last part?

6 Likes

Be patient and give it a couple more weeks. They will get around to shaman eventually, whether we like what they do with it is anther story.

Are you new here?

15 Likes

Hard to be patient when there’s such a disparity in the work and communication put into other classes compared to Shaman.

4 Likes

True, personally I have options. I usually play Hpriest, MW monk, or Rsham in pvp so I’ll play whatever feels good. Currently I main MW monk cause it’s great in BGs and is looking strong going into TWW. If Rsham feels like it’s thrown under the bus again in BGs I’ll have to shelf it again.

Rsham was ok in DF but ok doesn’t cut it. I always felt like I was dependent on my team for support and keeping myself alive through sustained enemy focus was a struggle compared to other specs. You either got good precog jukes or died miserably. Recovering from how health coming out of CC/counterspell was NEVER easy.

Totemic could be fun. I like chain heal even though it tanks my mana bar. Instant chain heals from totems and healing stream healing 50% more seems neat. But Totemic kind of double downs on part of Rsham weaknesses. You ever get in a situation by yourself and those chain heal procs, surging totem heal rain, and healing stream cleave is going to waste. Surging totem sounds like it’s going to cost too much mana and having no control over it is annoying. I suppose they think that it casting 4 healing rains is super mana efficient but most of the healing rain potential will go to waste.

I like the idea of healing rain in pvp but between the 6 target cap, the 10s duration, and being stationary it’s hard to utilize it outside of epics BGs.

Blizzard is happy pretending shamans don’t exist as a class in the game.

1 Like

I’ll be patient if they give anything resembling communication. Oh and if shaman didnt have a history of getting neglected. The whole oh next patch meme? yeah that was from BFA Enhance getting told to pound sand for an entire expansion.

3 Likes

It’s literally as simple as a twitter post saying we are working on it, or we are not working on it. the anger is anxiety.

2 Likes

How can they POSSIBLY fix shamans when they’re insanely busy giving druids their sixth rework as well?

5 Likes