Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

After a lot of work I figured how to change my character on the new website. I assure you that the rest of SoL’s officers are more competent.

-pokes head in-

I just fell in love with my Forsaken character and am very interested in this guild. Will hopefully see you guys around?

I accidentally looked at posts on this thread from last year. It made me sad.

1 Like

Yoooo. Bumping! (For some reason it won’t let me switch my active character. Jasreha here!)

The forums also refuse to cooperate with character switching for me

At least it accepts that you are still alive… Well alive enough…

“Just three days after dying, the enzymes that help break down a person’s food begin to eat that person’s body.” Don’t worry though, we can have you back on your feet pretty quickly.

Soon after death, a person’s eyeballs flatten due to the loss of blood pressure. It’s ok though, we will set you up with some nice yellow glowing orbs!

Are you guys still active? I’m interested in joining!

You bet your bottom dollar we are! We will try to reach out to you in game soon as we can!

Bring out your dead! We are still recruiting!

Spooky scary skeletons and shivers down your spine!

1 Like

Bump in the night!

These folks are fun antagonists to RP with as well, a++ would recommend.

1 Like

“Truth be told, I am not a bad man. However there are times when one is forced to consider…what would a bad man do.

We stand strong for the Horde and the Dark Lady against any that would sew betrayal.

Now is the time to get on board with those who do not question the Horde leadership!

And great race only RP happens here. Come give us a look over, you are going to have fun.

Just another bump

I see you guys and I’m always reminded of my love for Forsaken and hope that one day there’s a Nathanos-body option.

I stood in Orgrimmar for thirty minutes during their demonstration and no one inquisitioned me.

I felt like Costanza with that carpet cleaning cult.