Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

10/03/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Killingfield
POWER TO THE FORSAKEN
Sometimes angels fall...other times they are pushed.
A blade can end a life... but fear can destroy an empire.
Twas good seeing some of your faces again tonight.
10/11/2018 02:04 AMPosted by Zheco
Twas good seeing some of your faces again tonight.

Indeed it was! We shall have to see about doing that more often.
They say variety is the spice of life and so the Shadows decided to RP some of our seldom used alts in a random location...such of Bilgewater Harbor! Great place, good times were had and a few new friends were made. So if you see us corpses shuffling down the street in your town, be sure to say hello.
I'm interested for sure, seems that you don't have anyone on right now for me to hail for a tabard. I'll keep trying.
10/14/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Igornur
I'm interested for sure, seems that you don't have anyone on right now for me to hail for a tabard. I'll keep trying.

I'd be glad to talk with you when you're next online but going by your forum post scheduling may be an issue as we typically have our events 7 pm server time.
Kill em all...Let the Apothecaries sort em out!
I have witnessed discontent from some over our Queen’s decisions during this conflict, but the sad reality of war is that you either become the victor or a victim. There is nothing in between.
He who has the Why to live can bear almost any How.

- Nietzsche
Death K-Nights are welcome.
We had quite a good time with a Forsaken guest in attendance this evening whose keen mind shall prove useful in assisting an upcoming experiment. As the Shadows of Lordaeron are most gracious hosts, we had to ensure that he was given the full SoL experience. True Forsaken humor and amusement.

I come with offerings of expensive perfume and lovely scented flowers. Since I hear we might be friends soon, and all.

1 Like

Since the loss of our city, we have had to move in among our living allies. I am sure they will appreciate your fragrant gifts more than us.

2 Likes

I’m k-not a k-elf k-nor a k-noblin, I’m a Death K-night and you’ve been Death Knighted. I apologize for this horrendous post.

You can’t take my beloved Shadows away from me, you Alliance heathens.

You speak of atrocities committed by our Queen? We are the divine punishment of your precious Light. If you all were not guilty of great sins yourselves, the Light would not have sent a punishment such as us upon you.

1 Like

8.1 is nearly upon us! I wonder what Darkshore is like this time of year…

We had a bit of good ol’ fashioned Forsaken Apothecary RP working on some medical hard cases returning from the front. Waste not want not, eh?