Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

What my esteemed colleagues are hinting at was our RP Event that took place last night. With the Burning Crusade over, the Shadows were able to return to Lordaeron and get back to Forsaken business. A prisoner of high value required transport from the Apothecarium to a Forsaken facility in Hillsbrad for...private...interrogation. Despite ambushes from feral Worgen, the Gilneas Liberation Front, and even a squad of SI:7, the Shadows managed to deliver their charge as ordered. Although I will admit when the wagon driver’s head exploded from the sniper shot and sent the wagon team of undead steeds pulling the cart with the prisoner towards a cliff things got a little dicey.

How did I roll? TFW you charge your undead warhorse into the tree line to flush out the sniper only to roll a 100 and destroy your own event’s combat encounter mechanic. FML.
“Hardship is the hammer that tests our mettle and forges us into what we are truly meant to be.” - Slade Killingfield
Are you all recruiting at this time?
01/27/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Kraws
Are you all recruiting at this time?

Always room for able bodied undead that are loyal to the Banshee Queen! As Azeroth’s forces return to their respective homes, I have a sense that Lordaeron’s defenses will require all the Forsaken we can muster...
I vote this guild changes its name to <Death By Tara's Mace>
01/29/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Taraimira
I vote this guild changes its name to <Death By Tara's Mace>

More like <Death by Tara’s FACE> amiright?
Dark Lady watches over you all! Hail The Warchief!
01/29/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Killingfield

Still death to you, so sure! I'm glad we agree on something.
01/29/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Taraimira
01/29/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Killingfield

Still death to you, so sure! I'm glad we agree on something.

Silly human, Forsaken don't die...we just go to hell to regroup!
I would like to join
02/08/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Vonblack
I would like to join

Greetings, Von Black. Apologies for the delayed response, it appears the forum thread got away from me there a bit. We are most active in the evenings and look forward to chatting with you soon. Feel free to whisper any of our officers Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul, Jasreha or myself with any questions!

FOR THE DARK LADY
Excuse me while I just pop my head in here and express my interest in joining your guild.

Also, hello there.
02/22/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Temmond
Excuse me while I just pop my head in here and express my interest in joining your guild.

Also, hello there.

Join them.
02/22/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Taraimira

Also, hello there.

Join them.

Crush them! In the name of the Light!

Also I've seen them around on Horde once or twice, good people. I say give um a shot.
Love you folks, glad to see you all are still up and moving about!
02/22/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Taraimira

Also, hello there.

Join them.

I certainly endeavor to do so.
Any chance some of your guild would be interested in a server wide, raid based battle rp event?

I'm currently looking for Story writers/coordinators as I need to build units and assign commanders.

This event will occur across Tirisfal and before BfA is released. Please feel free to check out my Rpfind.me ad for a few details: https://rpfind.me/classifieds/view/292

Also feel free to contact me. btag: BlackDahlia#11597
*Walks in from a hard day in Hillsbrad, loosens his tie and tosses the keys to the Plague Wagon into a small bowl near the front door. He suddenly notices all of the guests that are present on this thread and hastily pops some frozen hors d'oeuvres into the microwave...Gnome Fingers in a Blanket!*

Also, hello there.

Greetings, brother! One of our agents or myself shall be reaching out to you shortly!

02/22/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Talynnda
Any chance some of your guild would be interested in a server wide, raid based battle rp event?

I'm currently looking for Story writers/coordinators as I need to build units and assign commanders.

This event will occur across Tirisfal and before BfA is released. Please feel free to check out my Rpfind.me ad for a few details: https://rpfind.me/classifieds/view/292

Also feel free to contact me. btag: BlackDahlia#11597

This certainly sounds interesting! I'll contact you on Bnet as soon as I can!
*kicks in door holding a plaguehound*
I’m here and I have a puppy!
Also this guild is good
They alright