Shadowlands won’t actually "UNPRUNE"

Could you please present the data you refer to?

Still does not matter apples and oranges…talking about now…and I would wager the in game numbers are fairly close to each other… and Final fantasy has been going for 7 years as a mmo…

2 Likes

But it does matter when someone stated

We are literally talking about the population dwindling over a 10+ year period.

And like I said. FF over its 7 years never had the population to lose.

Meh like talking to a brick wall why do I even try…should have knew better

6 Likes

You seemed to have jumped into the middle of a conversation, and wanted to change topics from what I was even talking about. Then started blaming me when I pointed that out.

Someone brought up WoW losing its population over time. That was the topic.

If you want to talk about a brand new topic, I am more than willing to. But please let me know if you want me to completely ignore what I was talking about and the entire point I was making.

Among other things

flying
beat the clock
weapon drops / sources
gearing
rental gear
and
Unprunning

and many other things

I am not pre ordering shadowlands.

I have a sinking feeling that the level squish is gonna take a year or longer to fix all incoming bugs.

and unpruning should / must include full access to the entire spell book, not just a given specs spell book along with restoring spells that were taken away and made classes at best on trick ponies.

1 Like

What ever you say sweetcheeks

3 Likes

I will always been amused when a person is shown they were wrong, how fast they jump to personal insults.

Lol…I was wrong? Ok sweetcheeks

You jumped into the middle of a conversation, wanted to talk about something else. And then started acting silly when it was pointed out.

Anyways, have a great day. I hope you one day are able to talk to people in a mature manner.

Yep like talking to a brick wall

6 Likes

To be honest what they need to do is have completely separate talent trees for PvP and PvE. The PvP talent tree would only work in instanced PvP. “World PvP” should stop being a thing entirely or would use PvE talent trees.

I personally am sick of PvP messing with PvE, class changes to balance PvP shouldn’t be a thing and can effectively be done by having a separate talent tree for instanced PvP content.

Still not a fan of the GCD and then randomly assigned spells locked into the talent bar.

What I miss most about WoW is how you could tinker with macros and the way spells in conjunction with each other for interesting effects.

I think they are afraid of letting us do this and now want to make certain we don’t figure out an unintended combination.

Pruning just makes me look at this game as shifting toward mobile and Diabloesque play and not what I had when I first played.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. While I agree with some of this assessments, it seems like every 5 hours or so he finds something to target and needle to death.

I’m half considering refunding my purchase if deep freeze doesn’t come back.

Reforged burned me hard. I’m done being patient with Blizz.

He’s not wrong though. Pretty consistent with Blizzard’s practices.

3 Likes

lmfao ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

8 Likes

Remember this? I want this back except bigger and better. I also want reforging back!

I bet the WoW community would lose their crap (in a good way) if brought back an extensive kit. It would be very exciting. Imagine playing Hybrids again?

No I don’t want to go play classic, besides it was WotLK that had the biggest Talent tree. It might explain why it was one of the most loves expansions.

4 Likes

Agree you both have your own opinion on classes. I’m with the “they’re trash” statement personally.

1 Like

Any particular reason why you haven’t moved on and made a thread about Shadowlands? I mean, aren’t you playing SWTOR and loving that game more so then WoW and think WoW is trash/hate it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same here. I don’t think anybody should be like “Oh your wrong for liking it and you should feel bad” to a subjective opinion. Personally on my subjective opinion, i don’t think the BFA Classes aren’t good, nor terrible either, their serviceable at best.