Shadowlands will be a Success

Ralph here with his bait post of the day.

I think its probably too early to say definitively that SL will either be a success or a failure.

Now I know that perspective doesn’t generate heart clicks or angry responses in volumes that the internet wants
but c’est la vie.

1 Like

Funny how all the money comes from casuals, and then they turn around and spend it on promoting the top 1% in MDI tournaments and such.

Thanks casuals for funding our entertainment. lol

Boy, I hope you’re right. :grimacing:

Ralph Today:

Ralph before he came the casual messiah

9 Likes

Here’s my spicy meatball - the only way Shadolwands will fail is if Blizzard pulls the plug on the expansion and aborts it. Which would be stupid because they’re already tried that in WoD and it blew up in their face, but that’s the fail condition. Otherwise I think it’s close to impossible for the expansion to bomb.

Shadowlands looks terrible with its borrowed power crap and massively disconnected world. Only time will tell how it will be though.

The borrowed power thing unequivocally sucks though and the unpruning is nothing more than a PR stunt that only the most addled WoW addicts fall for.

3 Likes

I can’t believe you wrote this as serious. I know you like to stoke the fires, but man

People are SICK of Sylvanas except for a small vocal few. We are more sick of her than Hippy Thrall. I got sick of Hippy Thrall and he was my favorite. Focus on Sylvanas is 10x worse than it ever was for Thrall.

Blizzard needs to hire some people that are not in lust with a corpse.

1 Like

Probably declined by one too many RIO groups for this change lol.

lol imagine thinking this issue won’t effect you at all because you “aren’t a tryhard”

1 Like

I know ralph has me ignored but he is 100% wrong on this. There will be changes Blizzard is in damage control mode, all of their free advertising(streamers) are talking crap about it. They are deleting non offensive threads about it. Its going to change before launch .

1 Like

The only reason he isnt a tryhard is because he sucks, the 17s that hes done he was carried by people with much higher IO scores.

I think he has this edge towards min/maxers because his other characters post histort clearly show he TRIED to be an elitist min max type but just couldn’t do it.

He has so many quotes hating on casuals, repeatedly spamming topics about Blizzard being awful for making RNG design choices, the game not being skillful enough, etc.

He’s backtracked on all that, which means he probably got booted from groups he thought he was good enough to be in and now resents them

5 Likes

That’s actually hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just gonna keep quoting his old posts every time he makes a new thread that contradicts his opinions from under 2 months ago

2 Likes

Of course it will be successful. Even their biggest flop beats anyone else’s greatest hits.

:candy:

Anyone with that type of deeply rooted psychological trauma has to be speaking from personal experience.

Sorry i’m not eating cookies handed out by some zombie. They’ll probably be made out of plague.

1 Like

It’s An Activision-Blizzard game and it’s a pretty popular MMO, even if it’s not doing it’s best, it still always manage to outperform the competition a lot of times. With exceptions of coarse, but WoW will just pretty much be a success sales wise enough for AB to continue. Heck, it comes to a point where People all across the world can pre ordering or buying WoW, and it will still live on, due to the amount of money they absurdly get from dodging taxes and getting tax returns.

Even then, this is a bit of a bold statement to make and i think it’s just better to just wait and see instead of making predictions. It’s fun to do, but ehh.

How about you try hard to make a topic where your not calling people tryhards and making fun of them for it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Again, predictions here. It’s just a big wait and see.

And you’re not the only one to predict this, but some people will predict it will be a failure, and some say it will be a success. I personally think it’s just gonna be okay really. And i know i’m not the only person to think that.

Skipping. :roll_eyes:

Well it’s based off the BFA visions without a timer. And considering Blizzard was messing around with Torghasts, not to mention, they don’t look all that visually impressive, at least not to me
 I don’t think it would be reasonable to assume it would be a success or failure until we see it for ourselves.

How is it more interesting? And what are we comparing it too? BFA?

Can you explain how it’s going back to a more casual side? Is the timer being more lenient or something? :confused:

Oh.

Ehh, not really a fan of the AoE Cap thing, especially since how it will effect in old content if i need to farm it. But if the Shadowlands dungeons as well the world is built around it, then it wouldn’t be much of a hindrance.

:point_up:

How would “Tryhards” or people who does meta quitting the game would improve the community exactly? How is having a community full of casuals improve a community exactly? And since the game still is a multiplayer, which in turn, still relies on the community to an extent if you want to do Raids and Mythic+s and things like that, how would this improve the game exactly?

1 Like

Ralph uses “tryhard” as frequently as I swear, and I swear a lot.