Shadowlands will be a big fail. Borrowed Power. A Rinse and Repeat

I got my use out of them before the reset, afterwards I now have more stuff to work for. How is that such a difficult concept?

LOL

Is Classic not good enough for you that you have to purposefully come onto these forums everyday, and make a new inflammatory post to get people. To top it off your a rogue, so I should never really be surprised.

It’s funny because as a whole Preach is pretty high on Shadowlands. He was especially excited about the Maw and the changes to emissaries in his most recent videos. He likes some of the dungeons quite a lot too.

God I hope not

Knowing what the majority of the playerbase wants because he is a top end mythic raider, not a casual.

He literally said in the video that his views were selfish because for 99% of the community Shadowlands is looking to be a great expansion.

He also knows literally nothing about PvP, which is what I care about and why I don’t really watch him religiously.

Bigly yikes

This new resentment for borrowed power is greatly annoying. The game has always been about power progression. With every xpac we go back to square one in terms of power, and with every xpac there are new ways to get that power back. I think that’s good and I fail to see the problem.

1 Like

LOL you like to be used and abused

Scapegoating of min-maxers is greatly annoying, too, especially since we know you guys are going to turn around and scapegoat casuals next.

Tell me what I want as a casual, oh sage.

I’ll give you a hint: I don’t want to force Preach to play the game some way he doesn’t want to play in order to punish him for being a great player, a player around whom much of the content has been designed around throughout the life of the game. And it still is!

I want them to stop removing player choice from the game by calling removal of choice throughout the expansion “player agency” after we make a bad choice from a menu of bad choices we have forced on us upon reaching max level.

yup /10char lol

Yeah I am just waiting for an Expansion like TBC, WOTLK, or MOP

Arent we all

Do I get a prize by identifying both Vanillanoob and Wakandalari are puppeted by the same person? As are, I suspect at least two other toons as well.

While of course you need not cofirm, as suspect you would agree that your unique, er, wisdom takes the form of many guises?

1 Like

I just want to kill allies in the bgs

Honestly. Thats a compliment to me if that is what you think lol

This is unbelievable. Preach is right

Yeah thats what I have been hearing from players. They want more class changes. Real class change

So true
 the actual collective mindset hasnt even changed since july 10th

SYSTEMLANDS is STILL not ready

People still have many concerns

Wait, why are you necro’ing old threads? You know it is against the forum rules?

Necro seems like a very negative word
 I am generating discussion. Thank you for your talking point.

We need to get away from Xpac BORROWED POWER

Who agree’s?

1 Like